1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Resorts World - Walking and Public Transport

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by jobager, Nov 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jobager

jobager Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I‘ve booked three nights in February at the Resorts World Hilton. Pretty good price with their Black Friday deal and staying at new resorts is always nice :)

My only concerns as a solo traveller without a rental car is about their location.
    For people who stayed there:
    - On google maps I can see there‘s a bus stop close to the Peppermill. Can I enter the Resort from there? Would you say this should be safe at night?
    - I walked many times from the Encore to the Peppermill during daytime, but never at night. So walking from Encore (as a connection to the “real Strip“) to Resorts World at night, would you say this is safe?

If paying for several rides a day, I could also book a room which is more in the center, but I‘m also pretty temped to try this new resort. And I know, „safe“ is mostly based on own feelings, so I‘m just asking for opinions, not facts…

2. parallax

parallax High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is safe if you are walking from RW to the Encore. RW is kitty corner to the Encore. It is a 2 minute walk. If you are heading north at night, that is a different question. It really comes down to your comfort level.

3. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And also bear in mind that Peppermill is no longer 24/7, so depending on when you're in that area, it might be kind of deserted (which is never a good thing from a safety perspective).

4. Brandt

Brandt VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could be wrong but I don;t believe there is a crosswalk at the pepermill area. You want want to cross at Wynn blvd, there is an entrance not far from there.

5. SAFGambler

SAFGambler Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that it's safe in general, not sure what the closest bus stop to resorts world is. If it's really late when your heading back I would take a cab/uber just to be on the safe side.

6. jobager

jobager Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all, so I‘ll try this new location (if the border won‘t be closed again for us…) :santa:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.