1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sending love from Amsterdam...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Lady Fortuna, Jul 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mzctbb

Mzctbb Life is a garden...dig it!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was 2016…damn I am old. But yes, you are correct that is night I am referencing. Ckelz and her husband were also at Rhumbar and the slot pull, but did not continue on with you, Mike and I as we made our way down the strip.

Mike

• Love Love x 1
  2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which airline and how many stops?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lady Fortuna

Lady Fortuna Blessed with luck and ignorance...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know! Already 5 years ago, can't believe it! This was after dinner at MAG:

upload_2021-7-18_13-53-0.png

I see you have a trip coming up soon. Is it your first this year, or were you already there during the aftermath (hopefully the aftermath)?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lady Fortuna

Lady Fortuna Blessed with luck and ignorance...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All airlines, I never pay more than around $500. Each way 1 stop in between, so 4 flights in total. This year I saw a return flight as low as $295 (but I suspect there must have been hidden costs), but by the time I got approval from work, it was gone. I always think it wasn't meant to be then. And who knows which bullet I'm dodging. I'm probably better off this way ;).

That is always a bit of a hassle, I can only request off from work, once I found a good combination of cheap room prices + cheap flight and preferably no overlay in the US, but somewhere in Europe. Cause if in US, I have to check out and re-check in my luggage at the airport which I arrive in the US at and that is such a hassle and always very nerve breaking, if you make it on time or not. So when I have it all planned together, then I have to request the days off from work and hope that all flights and prices are still available. I could just request the days off first and then see what's available on those dates, but it can save so much money if you work it out first, that I can stay at least a week longer, money-wise I mean, if I plan it right.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.