1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker $ VP El Cortez

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by gregluvsvegas, Feb 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregluvsvegas

gregluvsvegas Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen a couple of news reports that El Cortez has added a high limit room next to the cashier cage. I assume this is the area where there were several $ VP coin droppers. Does anyone know if they have been moved? Last 2 times I was there, they had only 2 $ VPs left in the tower and only a handful left near the cashier cage. Are they gone?

2. vpmikey

vpmikey Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The El Co. has decimated their Video poker over the last couple of years. The only thing left of any value are about four quarter old coin dropper machines with returns less than JOB. For dollars I believe their best payout is 98.98% DDB. The place used to have a lot of value. Jackie saw to it. Now it is full of short pay video poker and only one resturant that serves a $15 hamburger (yikes!).

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Yokel

Yokel Player

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Coincidentally I was at the El Cortez today and found the $1 machines that used to be in the high limit room now in the room by Subway. I will report the details to vpFREE2.com soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. mescalita

mescalita old and in the way...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks - the $1 double deuces machine is one of my favorites.

5. taaff

taaff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They moved all the old quarter and dollar machines to the area near the Subway. Large area down some steps. Check machines as to denomination. Most of the dollars are further in. The only thing in the old High Limit area next to the cashier are a couple of empty blackjack tables.
    I did not see any convenient place to offload any coin winnings.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yokel

Yokel Player

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And there are still plenty of the really old 25c video poker machines in the room behind Siegel's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.