1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET hotels with valet?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Champster1, Sep 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ll be traveling with my wife , and other family, who are physically challenged. Dialysis every night which requires various machines. They also require certain things for their daily routine, We have 7 nights at Ballys but I’ve been reading something about no valet at Ballys. But there’s valet works at Flamingo My daughter is staying at the Linq. We are 50/60 plus years old and hope that Ballys will accommodate us ( im Diamond). If flamingo or Linq has valet then I’m willing to move there. Will probably will also need two Refrigerators to keep our meds cool!

Please advise.

2. B T

B T ‍♂️

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I read Flamingo and Caesars are the only two offering valet. I can only confirm Caesars. Flamingo already has 1 mini fridge and from past stays where the room didn't have a fridge then they were willing to bring one up for me. Knowing that it is medication I also don't see why you can't get a second one. I would call and confirm just in case if you are relying on it if not take a small cooler and fill it up with ice if need be.

Flamingo is a similar tier to Bally's so I would also assume if you get Bally's comped then you would also get Flamingo.

Good luck!

3. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks BT for the feedback

4. Slidey1

Slidey1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we went a few weeks ago we stopped at Harrahs to park and the valet was open, also CP is operating as well. Good luck!

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. sinnerman

sinnerman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if Bally's has opened their valet back up?

6. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like I’m movin to the Flamingo. 1st time there. Will be celebrating our wedding with 6/7 family and friends. Need plenty space ( I’m diamond). Any recommendations for what type of room to request?

7. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Champster1, I would contact the property directly about this, instead of relying on a message board. Do you have a host with CET? Maybe they can help you.

Sounds like you have specific needs that may or may not be able to be accommodated by the property. I would feel more comfortable if you could speak to the hotel directly to be sure they can meet your needs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Tpmrwb

Tpmrwb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris has valet. I was there last week.

9. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Called Ballys and they informed me that they did not have valet at this time. To be honest IVE NEVER PARKED IN BALLYS lot, And at 63 years I’m not gonna try now. Called Flamingo and they said they did. Host is puttinG me in a “Go Executive room“ ( hope it has plenty space).. 1 daughter will be checking in at Linq and another at Ballys so I’m in between both Appreciate the feedback from all.

22 days till Vegas!

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.