1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Won Gold got Silver

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by jpfromla, Jun 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpfromla

jpfromla RFB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dear John,
    Thanks for reaching out to us.

We have investigated our system logs and did not find any match of your winning with the screenshot attached here. So far our back-end system is not showing any mismatches. We are sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused. The problem that you faced is an issue unique to some phone screen resolutions. We have already escalated this issue to our engineering team for further investigation. We are truly sorry but this issue sometimes happens on some devices. This is a visual error that you have faced.

But, as you are a valued player, we would like to honor you. We are adding 30,000,000 coins to your account as a gift on us. Your previous coin balance was 79,312,366 and the new coin balance is 109,312,366.

We hope this email was helpful if you have any further queries feel free to contact us.

Thank you,
    - Your Friends at Wynn Slots

Won gold, got silver....

i think it would be fair to say that the back-end system gave it to me in MY rear-end!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This game makes mistakes all the time. The most annoying one is when you've purchased the 30x multiplier, you do a Wheel Spin and watch as the coins float to the upper left but your coin total never changes. Happens all the time, but I would never complain. In the long run I've been through billions of coins and thousands of gems, so what's the point? But, sorry to hear you got screwed.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.