1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Anybody else just losing, losing all their chips lately?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by Astribling, Jan 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yesterday’s Dragon orb event took me 1200 spins to get 50 orbs. I hate it with a passion.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Dice, Dice, and more Dice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to be hogging all the orbs and coins from Dragon Power. :oops: I play between 10,000 to 20,000 spins a day on the game and have fairly decent results.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and my partner play it side by side. He always gets lots of orbs, it always me having to grind away to finish the events.

4. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    in the last 10 days i have went from 15B to 3.5B coins. Hardly ever win anything looks like they put the breaks on me.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  5. win4me

win4me VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alice-
    I have stopped playing. I was just building up & then losing, repeat. I was not building up enough additional gems to work for level 2. I had a 4 night stay last year and I have enough gems for 2 buffets, which I will use next weekend. I have received free room offers since I stayed there last year. I am hoping they continue into pool weather. I will just pay resort fees & hope they are able to adjust on the back end. Or, if no pool weather offers, then I will just stay at my home away from home, Cosmo. :wiggle:

• Like Like x 3
  6. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I now save for 5 days and start with about $250 million. Takes me a couple days to build a little more, then it seems I can get on a hot streak and double things. After that I immediately lose at least $3-4 hundred million just trying to finish an event. Back to $200 million and need to save for a few days again. At least I seem to be gaining about 100 points a week toward rewards.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ran 50m to 1.2bn and back to bust this week, but got a few hundred gems.

I kept a couple reserves in a Hong Bao 218/220 @ 800k per spin, and just took the Monkey God bonus to get me a 60k start on the scratcher tonight. After 500 spins I'm at 260m and 100m short of completing the scratcher.

Might be a bit more sensible over the weekend, and just try grinding them... As opposed to trying to finish them double quick :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got beat bad trying to do the event. Needed 5 free spins and one silver bonus win. I've never spun so much and won so little before. Spun for the entire halftime plus second half of the super bowl and didn't hit a single free spin. Never got the silver award. Half a billion chips gone and gave up when I hit my last 5 million in the bank. Going to be a long road trying to build the bank back up.

• Wow! Wow! x 3
  9. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been on a two week downward spiral for me. I never seem to get any big hits anymore plus the free games are fewer and farther in between. There is no doubt in my mind that they have tightened things up. The game has become very frustrating and I don't know how much longer I will put up with this time consuming game that ties up my phone every day. The game has become more of a daily distraction than it is worth.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The development team for the game has absolutely tightened the winnings up no doubt about that.
    Its much harder to hit any free games or "power orbs" and what not..

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there is a correlation with how many free spins you win vs bet level. If I'm just trying to plow through spins at 12k per, I win free games it seems at least once every 50-100 spins. When I'm playing 400k a spin its less than 1 every 100 spins. Yesterday I was playing the hyper bonus where you get 5x the wins and 14 spins instead of the usual 7. My bets were between 400k and 1.2m. Easily went over 1,500 spins without a free game. If I hadn't won a few big hits I would have been broke within the first 500 spins.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Zeg

Zeg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve found that too, but it’s nothing new to me.

What is new is the inability to recover spins expended in completing an event. An easily implemented ‘squeeze’ to limit players earning too many ‘free’ VIP points by the developers IMHO, with the aim of getting players to buy VIP points instead.

Events are now inevitably a zero sum gain.

The ‘lucky’ runs when one could accumulate a respectable bank roll are sadly fast becoming a thing of the past.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can never understand when I see people in the group say "I lost all my chips trying to collect the orbs for the challenge!"

Why aren't you just spinning at 10K to collect the orbs?!

I hate the orb challenges with a passion. Thankfully I'm at the point where I will easily be able to maintain Level 2 status so I avoid the orb challenges like the plague now.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.