1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Scratcher event times?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by Chau, Jan 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chau

Chau Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If anyone knows the Scratcher Event Times it will be a huge help too.

2. lancerh

lancerh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm on pacific time and the events are at 6 am (gold) until 9 am, 9:30 am (gold) until 12::30 PM, 1 PM (platinum) until 8PM, 8:30 PM (gold) until 11:30 PM, and I think there is another at midnight but I dont stay up that late usually, I may have done it a couple of times. I think there is one more that ends at 5:45 am because when I first log in when I wake up it is almost over. Good luck!

3. Hundley Fan

Hundley Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, there is another event that starts at midnight Pacific. I believe there is one more that starts sometime around 3 a.m. Pacific. Basically, there is a half-hour break between each event, so no matter when you open the app, you'll either be in a current event or in the half-hour waiting period between events.

If you open the app and it says the start of the next event is more than 30 minutes, force closing the app and opening it again will reset the timer and show the correct amount of time to the next event or the amount of time left in the current event.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The events overnight (at least for Canada and US) go from 12 - 2:45 am Pacific and 3 - 5:45 am Pacific. There is only a 15 minute gap for these ones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hundley Fan

Hundley Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the correction. I'm sleeping during the midnight and 3 a.m. games!

6. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 Dice, Dice, and more Dice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have time to sleep next year after playing all day and night to achieve Level 5 without spend. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.