1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Level of play for a comped room at El Cortez

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bondy3, Dec 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bondy3

Bondy3 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to head to vegassoon and I wanted to stay at the El Cortez,

I have free room offers at Boyd, but I dont want to play there because I will be low rollin it this trip.

I pretty much only play Blackjack/craps, anyone know what level of play do they look for to comp a room?

I will probably play around the $25/hand level for probably 2 hours a day, would that be enough?

2. Kachow

Kachow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Bondy3 i have never stayed there but get offerers for 3 free nights there. I am a green chip player there, but usually when I play blackjack I’m in for 3-4hours. I’m not positive they will comp you but I think there’s a decent possibility.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes they can be stingy with rooms, but as long as they don't mark you as a card counter or AP, you should get some offers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bondy3

Bondy3 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I generally flat bet a single or double green chip, I also prefer to play at a full table. (not sure if that matters)

5. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think ElCo is super stingy with giving away rooms.
    From time to time I'll get a mailer for free rooms but the frequency on it is very low.
    Im a green chipper as well and I only play craps usually at ElCo i'll play for 2-3 hours.
    With the same level of play i get rooms for days at CET and Mlife as well as other downtown properties such as the D or even Golden Nugget.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.