1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MGM Buffet / Mde. Tussaud's

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by gs32794, Nov 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gs32794

gs32794 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a couple questions regarding my Vegas.

1. MGM Buffet. There has been some changes in activation of Rewards. It used to be you could activate the day before for some rewards, but now I have read that it has to be the same day. (But not always? )The MGM Buffet opens at 7 a.m. and that's when I would like to go. But the mlife desk doesn't open until 8 a.m. Can I activate breakfast buffet will award the night before?

2. Madame Tussaud's. I have the free ticket. Double-checking that this does not count as one of the free premium Rewards. Is this correct? Also, are they still enforcing the requirement to bring in a printed copy of your reward?

Thanks

2. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can help with #1 - Was in Vegas 8 weeks ago and did this with no problem. Had the MGM breakfast buffet put on my card at 8pm for the buffet the next morning.
    Got there at 7am, I'm an early riser, and had no problems getting in the buffet.
    Hope they haven't changed this one yet.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jackcrack

jackcrack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I used the Maddame Tussaud's reward 2 weeks ago. We didn't print it out. Just showed it on our phone and they wrote the code down on a paper roster they had there. It also doesn't count as a Premium reward as it isn't an MGM property.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gs32794

gs32794 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys . Much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.