1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Achieving level 1

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by winningonwynn, Sep 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i understand the possible need for spend to achieve level 2 but why are people meaning about achieving level 1? I’m pretty sure from what I can see that If you are at level 0, you need to earn 2500 points to get to level 1 but there is no time limit on this. In other words you don’t have to spend a penny you simply just collect your bonuses and play your scratchers as often or as little as you wish and then when you hit 2500 points whether that be in a week or six months you will have level 1 and get your buffet.

Or am I wrong?

2. VegasTravelerBuddy

VegasTravelerBuddy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Because many people are on level 1 right now. If they don't get to 2,500 VIP points within 30 days they "lose" their status and drop to level 0. People who have been playing all along (and therefore gifted the level 1 status for 30 days) feel like they are getting cheated if they cant maintain level 1 for free.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But even if they are at 1 now and drop to 0 they can just accumulate points over as short or long a period as they want again and get back to level 1 when they are ready to claim a buffet without spending a penny. They may only have 30 days to MAINTAIN level 1 but when they fall to level 0 they have an unlimited amount of time to get the 2500 points to go back up when they are ready to claim their buffet.

Or am I missing something?

4. JFO

JFO I sleep in unlocked cars

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everyone I have seen on Level 0 has told me they have no timer. However, they might put one in later after this 30 day interim period is over. If there is no timer, than basic strategy for players who only want Level 1 would be to get to 2400-2499 points and just sit there until they are ready to use level 1, and claim it then. There is unfortunately still a lot about this VIP program that no one can get answers for.

No information has been shared yet how the buffet will work. The assumption is users who reach VIP level 1 will have the right to purchase buffets with their gems (purple bricks), but no one has any clue how many they will be able to purchase, or if the cost is in gems how many they will cost. Many believe that they wont offer anything at least until the 30 day period where they gave all users level 1 expires. And then they might decide the app has been too generous and throw in more hoops and difficulties for players...

5. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those of us with the 30 days, are trying to keep level 1, then based on the information given, we get to keep our VIP points to try to get the rest of the way to level 2 (10,000) within the next 90 days so we can then also book rooms again.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. masill

masill Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My question is whether, at the end of the 30-day period, if you managed to stay at level 1, you have achieved 2500 gems. Will they keep the 2500 gems and they will give you 90 days to reach level two or the marker will return to 0 gems and you will have 90 days to make 10000 gems?

7. JFO

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you are confusing gems (the purple bricks) with VIP points (the crowns), but that's OK, they made this thing plenty confusing!

First, they will never reset your gems to 0. However, at VIP Levels 0 and 1, you presently have no way of spending your gems.

Regarding crowns however is a great question, as there have been mixed responses to it. I don't believe Wynn Slots thought this far ahead when they rolled out the VIP program and the 30-day period.

The overwhelming belief is at the end of the 30-day period:
    - If you have NOT earned 2500 crowns, you will keep your crowns but your earning rate will be reduced to the Level 0 earning rate until you reach 2500.
    - If you HAVE earned 2500 crowns, you will keep your crowns, and then a 90 day clock will begin for you to earn the remaining crowns.

But it appears even the folks at Wynn Slots support aren't sure what the folks at Wynn Slots app development did, so its going to be a "wait and see" and whatever happens will happen to everyone at once... And be ready for "app review Armageddon" if they reset everyone's crowns to 0!!!

8. masill

masill Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Forgiveness, if I meant crowns.
    Honestly, I think that in my case that I will reach 2,500 crowns and I believe that they will keep me at Level 1, but they will set me to 0 and they will give me 90 days to keep it, with the same earning rate, obtaining 2500 crowns or either getting 10,000 and reaching level 2.

9. JFO

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is the dilemma you could be in.
    Suppose you earn 3000 crowns right near the end of the 30 day timer, want to plan a trip in early 2020 that you have the gems for, but you are getting a bit sick of playing this game.
    You could just spend $70, make level 2, book the room, and be done with it.
    Or you could plan to make points over the next 90 days and purchase at the end.

If they drop the points to 0, it will cost $100 - (consecutive points earned) * 1 cent
    If they don't drop to 0, it will cost $70 - (consecutive points earned) * 1 cent

I am advising all my friends to risk the potential $30 extra, because I have read plenty of reports suggesting they wont be dropping points to 0 after the initial 30 day timer. (Even though support has no clue what their development team did...)

10. masill

masill Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just arrived at 2500 crowns and updated the vip bar points. You have filled level 1 level, but the meter continues the same, I have 9 days to reach level 2 and I am afraid that everything you do from now on will not work for anything. What do you think?

Screenshot_2019-10-02-05-01-23-136_com.torpedolabs.wynn.slots.png

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2019
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  11. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will keep whatever crowns you have and keep level 1 as long as you have reached 2500 before the end of the 30 day grace period. That's the only thing that makes sense as to why there is a 30 day grace period. If for any reason support is wrong (based on their attached response) then I would expect that based on what they have said they would re-instate your crowns and maybe give you a bonus like they did for those people when the new changed occurred and some kept getting reset to zero (they gave them back the crowns and a 1000 crown bonus). I haven't seen anything from the Wynn app team that contradicts the attached statement. Beside, worst case is you lose your 2500 or so crowns and need to make an extra $25 or so purchase. That less then most spend or gamble in 30 minutes.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're right for the most part, level 1 will not be hard to get back to (although they still need the 2500 in 90 days I think or the thing would reset, not sure on that).

But remember that

a) level 1 is for some rewards they have not even made available or announced pricing on yet
    b) People saving up for a particular trip may be travelling with the next X days, which could make it awkward. It almost makes them chase the 30 day retention (achievable but takes commitment), because otherwise they wait 30 days, lose level 1, and then don't get it back for 60-75 more days.

So if they were planning on a couple free nights, having to play constantly to be able to just get a buffet or two feels less good, and even worse, you could end up having to park the plans for some future trip just because of timing, or just saying **** it and buying to level 2 to use the rooms once as a glorified discount.

Now, as to what I think these people are missing is that this was a free game, it was obvious from the get go that it would get worse over time, it really does not monopolize one's time badly at all to play, and most people will have some way of getting something even if it was less than they anticipated based on the prices when they started playing. So instead of triggering anger, it should be motivating people to figure out how to burn up their gems and max out the reward they've gotten from the game and get out, and take the whole thing as what it has been anyway, a positive value relative to if they hadn't played that cost them very little personally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.