1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

All comp dates disappeared - Caesars Account

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Maxmannl, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxmannl

Maxmannl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Something strange happened in my Caears account

Due to personal reasons had to cancel some of my reservations for August/September. These reservations also included comped rooms.

Before i cancelled them i checked my calendar to see if i still had comped rooms. And still most of the weekdays showed up as comped dates even into 2020.

Now i want to book some dates and i have no comped rooms at all in the calendar.

Did this happen to anyone before? I mailed the customer service, but i thought maybe some else had this issue before. Also the offers section is completely empty (was't the case before). I almost seems like my account had a reset or something.

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had that happen at Caesars Windsor recently.

If it is not a coincidence (and an old big play trip dropped off your history) , then it could be a short term thing so I would not panic for a couple weeks.

But also a good object lesson in booking possible future dates while you can before canceling others.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have heard of it happening here before.

And they come back the next day.

YMMV

4. Loston815

Loston815 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    same thing happened to me. Was looking to book 4 nights at caesars ac on Monday and showed it was comped. Looked the next day and was about to book and saw all comp days were removed and any of the free comp day offer codes doesn’t work.

5. Maxmannl

Maxmannl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It has been a week now. Got a reply back it's just a standard reply comp dates can change by demand etc... Doesn't explain they all disappeared.

Also checked my mobile app. Offers do appear on the mobile app but not on the desktop site.

I'll wait another week to see if something changes.

• Love Love x 1
  6. Carol1113

Carol1113 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call reservations and see if they are showing comp nights for the days you want.
    If they are then I would book with them and explain you are having a problem with their site and they shouldn't charge yoou the fee for booking with resv.
    Or of course just book it on the mobile app.

7. LVRaiders

LVRaiders Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happened to me too. I had comped trip booked 12.26 to 12.29 at CP. Needed to change the dates to canceled the reservation. Tried to book same dates a day later and they were gone. I have not yet called to see what can be done.

NFL Week 1
  8. Sean Kearns

Sean Kearns Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine are all gone too. I was seeing weekdays comped at most hotels (outside of NOBU, CP and Cromwell) and I now have zero rooms available.

9. HeatherC

HeatherC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here. We had comped room every weekday and now nothing. I mean it shows the room for $23 but not comped. Either there is a glitch or they changed the structure of the comps.

10. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know they have done updates on the website today because I just got a captcha "I am not a robot" nag screen I've never ever gotten before, even earlier this morning, but I just picked flex dates and Caesar's Palace and this is what I see as of 2pm EDT. Anyone of you that said they were missing see them back now?

wp_ss_20190712_0003.png

LVRaiders your date runs in to the Christmas to NYE rush. Based on pricing Im seeing, those dates fall in a pretty high demand period. I currently have comp room booked at CP 5-9 which are no longer available on my calendar either but I know that's rodeo or something high demand going on so I booked it when comps were available. It looks occupancy/demand based to me on those dates. I have 2 or 3 of your nights still available at Cromwell and Paris, none at Nobu, and all nights everywhere else, but not even a forum room at CP which is generally lower value than anything @ Cromwell so I assume its probably because they're filling up?

It's possible too that maybe they just scaled back comps a little in general, not sure, but definitely curious about that. I definitely have slightly worse comps available in December than I did last time I checked, but that's a pattern I've seen all along for high demand times, just not usually this far out.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try waiting until Southwest’s latest sale is done, clear the cache on your browser and see what happens.

12. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking today for my September trip, always check to see if I end up getting Caesars Palace or Cromwell comped. When I went on there it only showed the rooms I would pay for (as of today CP, Cromwell, Paris, PH) Flammy, harrahs, Linq, Ballys and Rio all were not showing up, but if I searched each property individually they all showed up comped. Maybe try that

13. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    of course. Wouldnt you do the same? Ive had this happen before. They are betting if you cancel you will come back within 48hrs to and rebook.

Once you cancel, always rebook instantly. Even "browsing" the calendar will cause comps to change. its like I can have comped across the board even ceasers/corwell(sp?), then I a take a second look 24hrs later and bam, comps are random.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I cancel to rebook, I open the calendar first, find what I want, go to the "book now" or pricing screen or as far as I can go and leave that open, then open a new tab and cancel my existing one, flip back tabs and press the button to book what's already on my screen. I know a lot of folks here do this. Otherwise, as you say, you might not get what you saw 5 minutes ago. I never cancel one without having the replacement open to the last step already in another window.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. ThePicksHub

ThePicksHub Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My comps have been unchanged. Although this has happened to me a couple times before.

Once seemed to be a glitch and they came back. In another instance it took more gambling to get them back.

16. Horseplayer1

Horseplayer1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happened to me too. Stayed at Bally's last 2 trips completely comped, had a calendar with loads of comp days. Then cancelled my trip for July to reschedule for August, went to the calendar and all comp days disappeared. I called and CET lady said that happens sometimes with the fluctuations in how booked they get etc, but all of them? Give them plenty of play,I'll have to go back and check to see if it's changed. Had no problem getting comp rooms at Mirage and I've never even stayed at an MLife hotel before.

Ok I just checked the calendar and there are some comp days back at certain hotels. Hmmmm

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  17. Maxmannl

Maxmannl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update: prices have changed again (cheaper). Also got some comp dates back but only for Rio. In the beginning of August.

Conclusion it changes :) and always book a new date instantly after cancelling the other one. Lesson learned

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.