1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trade Looking for United Club pass expiring Aug 22, 2019 or later

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by jgxtrav1, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgxtrav1

jgxtrav1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a red eye out of Las Vegas on Thursday night (Aug 22, 2019). Sure could use a United Club pass (exp 8-22-2019 or later) to hang out in the club before my flight.

I have 2 MRB's and 2 ACG's from which to trade. Let me know what you want in return.

Thanks!

2. mikel123

mikel123 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you don't find any and you still want to use a lounge, you may want to check out one of "The Club at LAS" lounges. They are much cheaper than the United club.

3. jgxtrav1

jgxtrav1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the advice.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you pick up an Amex Card, you can earn 50,000 miles, get $200 airline credit, $200 Uber credit, get TSA prescheck paid for and get access to Amex Lounge, and "the Club" which is part of Priority Pass network. Many other credit cards provide that as well.

yea, the Amex card is $550 per year, but easily covered in first year. Then cancel and get another card.

5. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you tried flyertalk or eBay?

In general, prices on those go down closer to your travel day if you buy ones that are near expiration.

6. hockeystl

hockeystl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are 100K MRewards offers out there currently for the AmEx Plat.... I've found the Vegas AmEx Centurion Lounge to be ridiculously overcrowded each time I've visited.

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apparently this is a YMMV thing. We go there every trip and always able to get a seat. There have been a few times where it is full, but still able to get a seat and drink. Last trip the place was empty... but that was around 9am. (since it is Vegas still, we had some wine with breakfast)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.