1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Corner Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Jthomasou, Jul 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jthomasou

Jthomasou Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are all Aria Corner Suites considered Tower Suites.

I don’t remember the Aria having any great strip views. Any value in a strip view corner suites.

2. joaks

joaks desert tortoise

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last time we had a strip view corner, it was in the tower and your basically looking down Harmon at the strip. To me, it’s set so far back from Las Vegas Blvd that I wouldn’t care if it’s a strip view or not.

3. Jthomasou

Jthomasou Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ll be there in two weeks got an upgrade offer for 50 a night corner suite 100 a night strip view.

4. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everything from the Studio Panoramic Suite and up is either in the Tower Suites or Sky Suites.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. joaks

joaks desert tortoise

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me and my money, there’s a not a lot of strip entertainment in the view from Aria. It’s an awesome room (Corner suite) and well worth the upgrade imo. But paying extra for the strip view wouldn’t give me much extra. In fact, if I remember correctly, the lights from the signs at Cosmo, Aria, and Walgreens can be “loud”.

The corner suite itself is one of the nicest mid level rooms on the strip. At least that I’ve stayed in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure what they consider a strip view.

I had a tower suite - paid $79/night (stand rm was a comp). I was on one of the shorter hallways which was great. My view from the bathroom/bathtub was the best. Bedroom wasn't great and living room looked out toward the Rio.

I know there are corner suites that have a better view. I thought it was deal for the cost and getting the access to the lounge. Only you can say if you think it's worth the money. Have fun!

IMG_4420.JPG IMG_4421.JPG IMG_4432.JPG IMG_4434.JPG IMG_4436.JPG IMG_4439.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. NotSinatrasHand

NotSinatrasHand Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am in a corner suite right now as I write this... I got an upgrade for an extra $110/night. I will say that the suite is nice, lots of room to move around in, but the lounge offerings are more limited (not as many snacks being offered) and now the hours only go till 10pm at night (it used to be open till midnight). so in that respective, its not exactly an added value as it has been in the past. It is really up to what you like. In saying so, its still a lovely room and the drink (non-alcoholic) access is a plus (july is hot here).

8. Farner

Farner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The pictures of the room are nice, but keep in mind that the rooms closest to the strip (still far away) at Aria can get a lot of noise exposure to Marquee at Cosmo. I would only get the room facing the strip towards the north if Marquee has no day or nightclub.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.