1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Tier Credits

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Norman Chad, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let me preface this by saying that tier status doesn't matter a ton to me because I don't make it to MGM properties very frequently, but it's still nice to have.

Having said that...I used my mlife CC to prepay for my hotel room (I can pay it off now and like to start vacation knowing I have no debt when I get back home), with the intention of getting my 3x points and tier credits on top of the 25 tier credits per dollar. Just checked my balance and the 3x tier credits and points were added, but not my 25 tier credits per dollar. I was expecting to have the cost of the room times 28 in credits and instead only received 3 times. It's not an enormous deal since my points balance is accurate, but getting the extra 25 tier credits per dollar would put me up a level before my trip. Anyone have insight on this?

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might have to complete the stay before they'll award the 25 tier per dollar spent. I'm not positive though.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was the only thing I could think of, but they did give me the points for the hotel dollars. I won't raise a huge fuss about it, because I'm more concerned with my freeplay/Express comp points anyway.

4. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    where is 25 tier credits per $ coming from? I thought it was 3x spend at MGM properties.for points and tier credits

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
    15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
  5. Norman Chad

Norman Chad Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    3x for the CC, but you're also supposed to get 25 tier credits per dollar of non-gaming spend at MGM properties.

6. CompKing

CompKing Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every time we have stayed at an MGM property they have given the points for room cost after each night of the stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.