1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

WSOP Circuit Events, Anyone?

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by Imnofool, May 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imnofool

Imnofool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone been doing any circuit events this year? Final one is in New Orleans was thinking of playing a few events to see just how really bad I am.

2. Killer_Demo

Killer_Demo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see they made some changes, from 10% of field cashes they upped it to 15% of the field cashes, all BBA format no traditional ante's

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Imnofool

Imnofool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was this for this year specifically? I know years ago the average buy in was $500 and now its down to $400. Are they lowering buy in and trying to pay more in an attempt to bring attendance?

I have only played a few tourneys with the BBA. Although i will try to guard my BBA but wont get stupid. I havent played many games so not sure what i will see, but I am sure 30% of table if not more will be of the mindset to defend at all costs. I am sure there is a huge range that will be played.

Thanks for bringing that up, another part of the game im going to have to focus on and learn.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.