1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage 2 bedroom penthouse suite lounge access?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Liquidmist, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liquidmist

Liquidmist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi all. I’m just checking into the mirage 2 bedroom penthouse suite. I tried initially to do it through the lounge but they said I had to through front desk... only I was under impression the 2 bedroom penthouse came with lounge access??? I could have sworn I saw that, but am now eating at CPK at mirage waiting for room to be ready and couldn’t find that info anywhere. Does anyone have an answer... when I asked the vip check in they said talk to my host but I don’t have one lol
    Thanks for the help. Trip report coming next

2. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It only comes with lounge access if setup by a host. It doesn't just come with the booking.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep... host has to put that in for you. Seems silly with the 2br - but....

And of course, other than grabbing a quick beer or wine - the lounge is not worth much

4. Packeral

Packeral High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It either has to be coded by a host OR I believe you can pay an extra 50 dollars a day to have access to the lounge.

5. Liquidmist

Liquidmist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the replies. I must have been reading old suite life news. Appreciate the quick help!

6. Liquidmist

Liquidmist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally got my room. I called at 3 to check the status and when it wasn’t ready complain. They gave me a resort fee waive. Then again at 345 they waived another resort fee and gave me a $50 food and beverage credit. That’s all nice but I’m with the girls this trip and they were getting night fussy! At least we finally made it to the room. Going to relax a little then go down to play

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With so very few 2BR suites.. they are often at the mercy of people checking out, and then getting cleaned.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. 93 Octane

93 Octane Chief Bottle Washer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoy your family oriented TR's...good luck!

9. Liquidmist

Liquidmist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get it... but when you say check in at 3 it should be ready at 3... I love mirage but it’s almost never ready before or at 3. But at least they’re good about waiving resort fees when it’s not ready, not the first time they’ve done that for me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. joehypnosis

joehypnosis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This past summer we had that suite and it did include lounge access. That's pretty recent and post-"suite life" promotion. We do not have a host at Mirage. Did you get it also?

11. Liquidmist

Liquidmist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No we did not. I have. Been sneaking in for free beers and juice for the girls, no one has even asked me for a room key so for those brave I say go for it!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. dukeboy9192

dukeboy9192 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in the same room last October for 4 nights and I payed $100.00 ( one time fee ) for VIP check-in. I thought it was completely worth it. The amount of drinks you get over 4 days is well over the $100.00.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Liquidmist seems like you guys are still at mirage(?) if so, go see a host: their office is located inside the high limit room in the corner - just go in and ask (I suppose it really depends on your play as well) but I think if you got 2 bed room suite they should able to give you access to lounge. Btw lounge is small little place: it does offer variety of soft drinks, juice and some beers oh yeah occasional few types of wines. Good luck my friend.

14. Packeral

Packeral High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this also and thought it was well worth it as well. But I see they changed it to a 50 dollar a day fee. Which I still think it would be worth it.

15. stackinchips

stackinchips VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love having access to the lounge and the ability to check in quickly and queitly, and of course grabbing a beer/soda/water anytime you need one is convenient as well, but you gotta really pound the drinks if you're paying $50/day for it. I suppose if you're in the 2BR and you're filling it (so there is 4 of you), that's only about 1 beer per day each to get your money's worth at Vegas prices.

16. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It isn't just the beer that makes it worth it, it is being able to avoid the crowds in the regular line and the invited guest line. I also like being able to pick up a water, soda, or juice to take with me if it is 110 degrees out. That alone saves a few dollars right there, plus time.

17. Liquidmist

Liquidmist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The gold line is usually pretty short anyway. We actually moved over to Aria for the last 2 days. I found that just walking in like I own the place worked fine. Got all the free beers I wanted and no one said anything but hi. I figured I’d just play dumb if they caught me haha. No way I could drink $50 a day in beers... the wife is preggos and the other room was for my daughters and mother in law.
    Still seems silly it’s not automatic in the 2 bed penthouse.. here at aria we get it free for a corner suite! But they don’t have beer just juice soda coffee and snacks

18. gregster44

gregster44 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah i see they changed the fee, i don't know if i could get my moneys worth, maybe they should add some type of snack to grab as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.