1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Go Ducks!!!! Oh me of little faith. (NCAA Men's BB)

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by DaiLun, Mar 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd prefer a win. But I'm not a gambling degenerate. Just a Ducks fan.

2. ken2v

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How Swann is still employed ... let alone Helton ...

University of Scandal California.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, but I had the over. The game was a little higher scoring than the Michigan Texas Tech game, and I had the over on that one too! At least I had Purdue + 1.5.

4. alexlifeson

alexlifeson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think there are any major scandals going on but your question about Swann and Helton still being employed is certainly valid. In Helton's case, perhaps it's due to the contract extension he was given after the Rose Bowl win after the 2016 season. I'm not sure how much time is left on it so maybe they wanted to give him one more shot since he was going to paid anyway. Although he does appear in over his head at this job and people think he's an idiot, He's actually a smart fella. In the mid 90's, I worked as a Math tutor for the UH athletic department. He was the only athlete that I ever worked with who was taking upper level Math courses. I believe that he got his BS in Math.

5. ken2v

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Idiot? No. Not close. With the scandals in the university, the attention to the program, the hiring SNAFU with KK, the expectations, problems with the kids and years of hollow leadership out of Heritage Hall, most anyone would be doomed.

6. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    City College of New York! My friends Uncle Irwin was one of the main guys on that team. I really enjoyed the recent several part series on ESPN following basketball from it's early days till now. It gave me perspective on why the New York area became the mecca of basketball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.