1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas 6th Reward on MyVegas

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by VegasSchemer, Oct 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed today that I've spent about $550 on chips throughout my time playing MyVegas. How far does that put me away from a 6th reward? Anyone know if it's still triggered by a clear line like the 4th reward is?

For example, a buddy bought $60 in chips one day last April and it immediately opened up the 4th reward.

Any info on spend required for the 6th reward and what new rewards might come available would be great. Currently have about 600k gold, so if there is a way to score the 6th reward and get a host by reaching level 7 VIP with a few hundred dollars in spend, I'd do it if I can get something special from it. Thanks!

Tagging @DaiLun as he is our in house expert.

2. gs32794

gs32794 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've read speculation that the 6th award comes between $450 and $600 spend. Buy an MLife reward. It will state how many rewards you can get. You may already be there! Then just return it.

3. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for this info. I know I'm at 5 rewards right now, so I may just drop another $50 and see if it gets me anything. These purchases are spread over 5 years now though, so who knows how that's treated.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember seeing a post here recently that said something about $1000+ spend and being level 6 or 7?

Just a hunch, but I think reaching a level has more to do with it these days than anything. But that is also tied into chip spend too, so who knows?

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. gs32794

gs32794 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a valid question. I've only spent $65 in small buys over the past 2 years to get the 4th one.

6. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the 6th reward it is more like $800-$1000, with most people saying more like the $1,000 mark. I haven't seen anyone truly say they got it with less spend. Some just don't realize how much they spent.

7. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With regard to a host, it might not be as advantageous since (anecdotally), we have been getting reports that new VIP members cannot get "custom" rewards.

You can figure out how much it would cost you to "buy" your way in to 7*. I posted the formula in another thread.

On a side note, mLife comps do NOT affect myVegas offers, specifically HGS. My friend visited Las Vegas today and is staying at Aria on an mLife comp and was able to get his HGS points with no issues. I hope that it goes as smoothly for me next month.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hell, I didn't even know this was a thing. I've never purchased chips...you're saying if I spend $60 I'll be able to redeem four rewards instead of three in a 30 day time period?

9. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never checked mine and I have four rewards! Ha. Checked my gf's and she only has 3. She has never spend anything and I spent probably $25 total and it was years ago.
    I don't think you have to spend much for the fourth reward.

Yearly Online Friends Trip!
    Cousin's Bachelor Party!
  10. David Mach

David Mach Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you referring to the number of rewards you have in your wallet in game or actual number of rewards you can redeem at milfe desk within 30 days? I currently have 9 rewards in my wallet. Out of coins so don't know if I could get more.

However my last trip, I was told I could only redeem 5 within 30 days.

11. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can purchase as many rewards as you want, but (in your case) you can only redeem those 5 MLife rewards within 30 days (there are other rewards that don't count toward the MLife rewards so you can technically get more depending on what you plan to use).

Sometimes people get more rewards than they can redeem because they are not sure what they want to use and then they decide in Vegas and cancel the unused ones for a refund when they return home. The reason people get them before they go to Vegas is that many of the rewards are not available to Vegas locals, and if the app "sees" you are in Vegas, many of the rewards will not show when you go looking to purchase them. If you've already purchased them, they are in your account.

Also - sometimes you may try to cancel a reward and there is no cancel button. In that case you will have to contact support and ask them to cancel the reward for you and refund the loyalty points to your account.

12. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seems that $50+ gets you a fourth reward, that's correct. But myVegas doesn't clearly publish it, so there's always a chance things will change.

13. Shawn Pack

Shawn Pack Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a week ago in January, 2019, I finished making multiple purchases that totaled around $55 and unlocked the 4th reward in 30 days. No, myVegas doesn't publish it. I wish I knew how much to get to a 5th reward. I've heard around $500. I also know certain comp nights open up at other hotels that I don't see yet. Along the way of purchasing I made VIP level 4 and opened up 2 comp nights at some hotels before I got to the 4th reward level.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.