1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by WelshBlonde, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually $3 - $5 a spin. I play mostly reel machines where each spin is fast, and a couple of video games (Cleo II and a couple of others) where spins are fast except for bonus rounds that are infrequent. I generally don't play any of the games where you're winning some fraction of your bet every few spins or where bonus rounds are frequent but pay little, that slows things down, although that's not why I don't play them, they tend to be pennies and I mostly avoid pennies.

I think I only play around 3 hours a day max. I probably get close to 500 spins an hour at times.

A tier point at Cosmo is $2.50 on slots regardless of your tier (multipliers apply to slot points you earn, but not tier points), so it would take $7,500 coin in to get 3,000 tier points. At $3/spin, that's 2,500 spins, so yeah, even a fast player that would take 5 hours.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  2. pd54

pd54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you’ve a UK postcode input that into the zip code line, but don’t leave a space. That will enable you to log on.

3. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried that too :( thanks though! I might try contacting them to fix it now I have a reservation...

• Like Like x 1
  4. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Out of curiosity, what would $7,500 of coin in spread out over 3 days generate? Anything at all?

5. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you staying with them? 3 nights is a 4 day trip. So your play would be rated at 7500 DIV 4 = $1875 per day. All slots, assuming a 90% return, would put your Average Daily Theoretical Loss at $187 (10% hold). If they return the standard third in the form of comps, you are looking at 60 bucks for your ADT. Which might get you a room discount and a small free play or resort credit if you booked the discounted room.

If you are not staying with them, they should give you a little extra credit for a flyby. The theory goes, they know you are in town and not staying with them. If you played 1875 in a day as a walkin, they might assume you would play more if you were staying with them.

$7500 coin in a day would get you some free play and a room for the night maybe 2. Off peak maybe 2 nights including the weekends.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was staying there but not booked directly through them. 3rd party booking.

7. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Then you get a little extra credit for the play.

8. WelshBlonde

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay peoples!

As the new cosmo site is now working for me I can properly confirm my coin in on my single session that has triggered this teaser offer:

Screenshot_20180815-233152_Chrome.jpg

This was on slots only. Must not have used a players card on VP which is possible as I played VP first as I entered and signed up later :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was playing $.75-$1.50 a spin for prob ~12 hours over my trip (10 days)

I'd booked through lowcostusa, but did sign up for an Identity card when I got there.

I spent about $500 on meals, and room service.

When I got back, I received a 2 nights free Sun-Thurs, or pay Fri/Sat & get $400 r/c.

That's valid until October, and I just have to contact them to set it up.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just had some problem logging in, but called and they're going to fix it all their side and I'll check my figures at the weekend.

11. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While obviously its a teaser offer, $1000 coin in seems like a pretty nice offer.
    To put that in total rewards standards. that is earning 200 tier credits.

I am going to give Como some play in October and see what happens.

• Like Like x 2
  12. blue227

blue227 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I signed up for and logged into the new Cosmo website but don't see where/how to view the slot statistics screen that you shared. All I can view are my current Identity points and offers. I stayed at Cosmo for 4 nights in Feb/Mar of this year so it wasn't too long ago...

13. WelshBlonde

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I clicked on menu up the top then Identity and then Recent Activity. I then clicked on download tax statements at the top.

• Like Like x 1
  14. 4dazeoff

4dazeoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in January 2018 on a $99 a night offer with no resort fee. Studio Terrace, 55th floor, Fountain view. It was awesome. Wife and I playing on 1 card ran through $9600 in 3 days. Saw a hostess on the way out and she comped 2 nights off and gave us her card. Said she would comp us 2 nights up front and review play on checkout. was very happy with this. 3-4 weeks later got a snail mail for 4 free nights with no free play/food. Resort Fee comped also for 1 bedroom terrace. Booked for next week Wed-Sun. and then 2 free Bellagio nights to follow! very stoked and we'll see if this level of play gets us more nights. Usually a regular at Red Rock/Silverton and stay away from the strip. I have to admit, we had a great time at Cosmo and enjoyed walking up and down the strip. Really looking forward to next week! Good Luck All! :beer:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Coin-Out $5,226.86
    Plus: Jackpots $0.00
    Less: Coin-in $6,924.42
    Estimated Slot Win/(Loss) $-1,697.56

Guess I played a bit more than I thought :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  16. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Over how many days was your play? up above you said about 12 hours over 10 days? would that make your average coin in per day be $692?
    Or did you play a few days at Cosmo for on your 10 day trip?

17. WelshBlonde

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im not sure cosmo work on an average daily amount, I think its whole trip amount anyways.

Unless I'm imagining that I read that somewhere!! Haha

18. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there 10 days, but probably only played on 3 of those, from memory.

I did have one session where I was chasing the 'Mega' on Harley Davidson, and sat there for 5/6 hours.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea I have heard that they use Trip theo (instead of ADT)

But where is the line when one trip stops and a new one starts (assuming you booked thru a 3rd party site and your card is not tied to the room)
    If I have a 7 day trip and play at cosmo on day #1 and day #7 would that mean I have 1 trip or 2?

20. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On my trip, I played a bit at the start, and some at the end.

I was through a 3rd party, fwiw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.