1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas LP required for rewards I can't see yet.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by gs32794, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My purchase was many years ago.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. bulldog

bulldog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how do you know if you have the 4th reward; also does everyone have the summer and fall 2 comp room night rewards at mirage and mgm. I had the 2 night comp rooms for the spring but not now.

3. gs32794

gs32794 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    UPDATE

Thanks to everyone for the replies.

I have been obsessively collecting the free chips and VIP points. Made a purchase for $40 went up to VIP level 5 three days ago. Was still only able to get 2 nights at Excalibur, Luxor, Park MGM and Signature. Also, just 3 rewards. Yesterday, went ahead and booked Park MGM and got 2 other rewards.

Last night, LOVE ticket was available. Terms still stated could only redeem three. So I bought $20 more and instantly terms changed to redeeming 4. Also checked and was able to get 2 nights MGM and Mirage. (Decided to stay with Park as I would loose the chips since not being able to revisit within time frame of published calendar and would also negate benefit of 4th award.)

Curious if it was the combination of VIP 5 and the purchase that allowed MGM and Mirage. Will see when I drop back down to VIP 4, if I loose the MGM and Mirage, but keep the 4th reward.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.