1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas New 3-night rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by emmas, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

MyVegas just posted some new 3-night rewards available at some of the MGM resorts for selected dates through January 4, 2018.

I need all the luck I can get!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very limited dates, but a great deal if you can make them work to your schedule.

3. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm excited because we already have plans to go from 12/20 to 12/23 and have reservations at the Signature at MGM. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to book the reward from Mirage or Mandalay Bay and cancel the Signature reservation. Just stayed at Mandalay Bay this past summer and liked the basic room. Never stayed at Mirage before, but might be willing to try it as we don't always make it to that part of the strip.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The redemption rates on these are awesome too. You can tell how dead their December bookings must be.

As much as I'd love to take advantage, my airfare is booked such that only 2 qualifying nights fit, plus already resort fee only at Caesars, so it makes no sense for this year.

But something to watch for December 2018. I need to start staying at more mlife places if I'm ever gonna say I've stayed everywhere.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. radiogeek

radiogeek Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The January dates are the exact ones I’m wanting. Time to stalk the refresh because I’m hoping for Aria.

7. wallycat55

wallycat55 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And of course I already booked the 2 comp night reward for me and the wife for those dates and payed for an extra night. Anyone know how hard if possible to cancel a room reward already booked and rebook using this offer? Not worried about the LP as I'm just staying at NYNY. I guess in hindsight my extra night I had to pay was only $35.00 though at NYNY.
    THanks

8. radiogeek

radiogeek Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the reward this afternoon, but when I tried to redeem it online, it told me it wasn’t available. After calling MyVegas, they walked me through it again and I got the same thing so they waived the fee for booking over the phone and booked the January dates for me! :woohoo:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, if three night rewards is a new trend this really makes this game well worth the time imo. I'm flexible and can arrange my trips around their availability. Just booked two nights at vdra next month and as I was planning my trip I realized just how much better another night would be.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  10. igrind

igrind Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did the same thing. I just cancelled the reservation through mlife site and then contacted myvegas support. They temporarily lifted the room reward restriction and let me buy another one.

11. acali4nea

acali4nea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

You got your LP back too?

12. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They don't typically do this. It's more about getting people in there during the slow periods.

13. igrind

igrind Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, that's clearly listed in the terms that points aren't refunded after booking. It was still a better deal for me to cancel and rebook since the LP cost is much lower than usual.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, OK. I've never seen it before. Even so, if they do it 'once in a while' i can be on the lookout and take advantage now that i know it's a thing.

15. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

FYI I’m seeing 3 night camp room rewards at every hotel except Bellagio, and they are cheaper than existing 2 night rewards. Covers most weekdays in December and even Friday 12/22. Not sure if everyone can see them or it’s only available to some.

100K LP for 3nights at Mandalay Bay is a steal, 300K for aria is decent since they usually only have 1 night room rewards. I had previously redeemed 2 nights to Vdara but didn’t book so I cancelled and bought the 3 night reward for a 25K savings.

Edit: I see now there is already a thread on this, I glanced through but missed it before posting. Mods please delete or merge as appropriate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.