1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker VP and Mlife tier credits

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by INTROL, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. INTROL

INTROL Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, I'm wondering if playing VP works for grinding tier credits with Mlife ?
    And if it does, can you confirm that I'm about right with the following ? Thanks !

I visit Vegas 2-3 times a year, each time for 6-10 days, and always drive. I skipped it last year due to work, and something has changed since my last trip : you now have to pay for parking.
    At the Aria, where I stay, it's $15/day for self and $25/day for Valet.

Since fees are waived for self with Pearl and for both self and Valet with Gold, I'm thinking about doing a VP session the morning before check-in.
    If my calculations are right, I would need to play $1000 (200 max bet spins at $1) to achieve Pearl, and $3000 (600 spins) for Gold. Is that correct ?

Thanks !

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, if your balance is 0 tier points currently, you need $25,000 coin in at VP for pearl (5000 max bet dollar hands) or $75,000 coin-in for gold.

I would look into the MLife credit card if you're looking to avoid parking fees immediately.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. debbie d

debbie d Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I may be wrong as i never use the parking but parking charges are normally collected at check out , so if you get your pearl or gold status by the time you check out you should be able to have them removed, like i said i am not sure maybe someone else knows but worth checking it out

4. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The $1000 and $3000 for Pearl and Gold is for spend only at 25TC's per $1. If you are paying for your room at Aria you could hit that in a few days or less with a combination of gambling and dining. Then you could get them to close out the charges and only pay for parking those days.

5. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Parking is charged each day on your room. You only get the free parking based on your tier level after you achieve the tier level. From the MGM faq's "Tier updates are typically made within 24 hours. If your tier status elevates during your stay, your parking benefit could be active the next time you enter one of our parking facilities."

• Love Love x 1
  6. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may want to check on comped Pearl status if you are active duty military or a vet. This was offered in July this year. It would be worth a phone call or two.
    You would have to show a DD214 at the slot club for verification.
    I was already Pearl but was given the military card. It is a normal Pearl card but shows a red, white and blue circle in the upper right corner with two military saluting in front of a flag. Lettering says Military & Veterans Program.
    Good for life as I understand it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.