1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone interested in a High Limit group slot pull on Labor Day???

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by BJ1986, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The slot pull will take place at 2 pm on Monday, Sept 4 at Wynn. For these like me for who High denomination machine are over limit I think it would be great to try our luck all together.

Here are the details:

· Time: 2 pm Monday, Sept 4

· Place: Wynn

· Meet-up: At the entrance of High Limit slot section

· Game: Video Poker and Slots

· Buy-in: $100 per participant

· Small wins will be cycled through. All hand pays will go into an envelope and fund will be redistributed at the end of the session. We will have two envelopes, one for the money to play and TITO, and one for the hand pays money! We will stop as soon as we run out of money in the first envelope or at 4 pm Max!

· We will draw one name to pull and pick the machine , and if nothing is hit after a certain amount of dollars (that we will agree on before starting the pull), then another name gets pulled and that person picks the next machine

· The player who hit the handpay will get the W-2G, and the money paid by the attendant will be placed in the envelope to be distributed at the end of the Slot Pull. Each participant will have the chance to spin (one after another). The participants also have the option to stay “passive” and let the others spin.

· Bonus Rounds: The person whose's spin initiated the bonus round, will be responsible for making the choices in the bonus (or picking people to chose for them).

· $20 tip from the pool for any handpay; players are free to tip more out of pocket if desired

· A document with all the previous details will be sign by all the participant before the Slot Pull

· At the end of the pull, we will all have a drink together at the bar and the money will be redistributed to all participants.

· RSVP is mandatory!

Please reply if interested and Suggestions are welcome!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  2. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See you there!!!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  3. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great idea! Let me see what the wife has planned for us that day and get back to you. Sounds really fun.

4. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    okay just let me know if you can make it ! We are now 4 persons making the Slot Pull, but for having a decent amount of money we need to be at least 10, if not the even will be canceled!

5. jcombs

jcombs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know I will be available for the slot pull, but following to potentially meet up for the post-pull drink.

6. HollisTheCat

HollisTheCat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll check with my husband and see if he wants to partake. We have done many group slot pulls over the years, but never at Wynn - who has my favorite HL room! Hope he is game

7. william142

william142 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You probably have a better chance of getting more people on Sunday as most people leave Monday morning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the suggestion William. I am pretty flexible on the date so for me it could be either Monday Sept 4 at 2-4 pm or Sunday Sept 3 at 7-9 pm... but now I would love to hear from others which day is more convenient so I could adjust the date...

So do you prefer Sunday or Monday for the Slot pull?

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  9. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would be up for a Sunday one; as I have one going on at Cosmo on Saturday...

10. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just changed my plans to go at the end of sept, best of luck guys!

11. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :( I won't be there until Sept 12th

Anyone want to organize one for later in the month let me know!!! I'll be around sept 12-26th

12. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just want to let you know guys that the Slot Pull on Sunday is canceled because there is another one on Saturday (tomorrow) at Cosmopolitan at 5:30 pm. I will take part of this one as well so you are more than welcome to join us if you are already in Vegas. We are 15+ participants now and we meet at the high limit room at Cosmo at 5:30 pm. See you there !!!

13. energy0506

energy0506 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone... we just arrived this afternoon from Houston and we are here for 3 nights. We were interested in the group slot pull at Cosmo. How do we sign up for that one? Do we need to RSVP? We are slot pull rookies, lol. Thanks in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.