1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas July 13th - 20th some what of sortha TR

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Drewm1972, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trying to find the Playboi Carti tix for tonight for my kids and of course it freaking sold out.. not happy kids ... "thanks dad we told you buy the tix early" !!!
    Oh well maybe go see Terry Fator tonight

2. Funstuie

Funstuie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey drew nice to meet you and your wife the other night. We should have won something just for your enthusiasm and effort to charm the machines.

Good luck for the rest of your stay.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes we should have won it... indeed my friend. Perhaps next time we will!!! And likewise it was great to meeting you as well!!!

4. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_1074.JPG IMG_1075.JPG IMG_1076.JPG On my way back to MB paying off markers .. using wining cash from Aria lol. Also Bodies experience at Luxor for kids.

5. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Early dinner at Rice & Company, Luxor trying to make it Terry Fator at 730 hopefully we will have time... more tuna roll for my son of course he had 3 rolls already in matter of miniutes. Lol

Attached Files:

6. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just arrived at Terry Fator show... feels very. Energetic Live DJ playing music

Attached Files:

7. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alright Terry Fator was good funny but probably will not see it again...

8. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Beginning of the show MGM CEO Jim M. Came out on the stage and recognize or the service men and women I thought was a nice touch.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Btw, received $50 coupon for lyft service which came in handy for today.. check your lyft acct it's automatically applied if you are using the service.

10. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tonight being the last night here in Vegas not sure if I'm gonna play.... flight is all set for tommorow.
    As of now we are planning to comeback in august for concert just not sure how many nights we are planning to spend here...

11. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At checking out everything well smooth I suppose a heading to airport soon phew what a trip it was :) but leaving w some wining money in my pocket

Attached Files:

12. Gmoney10

Gmoney10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the great TR. Always good to leave town with your winnings intact!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally back home... overall it was great vacation with family .. even tho I really didn't get to play a lot I enjoyed the time I did. Can't wait till go back like 3 weeks lol. Still working on more firm dates... but looks like we gonna make it to lady Gaga concert

• Like Like x 1
  14. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Few add on - when I was checking in at Aria skysuite I ran into Phil Hellmuth...very pleasant didn't mind taking photos with me down to earth..during my stay I ran to him couple more times and he always said hello etc.
    Also my son ran into Tyron Lue at skysuite lounge and he also didn't mind taking pics actually gave my son some pointers; my son currently play basketball for his big school team. Seemed very nice.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That couple is demonstrating the absolute joy and ease of using the backpack in Vegas! :faint:
    If anything's missing, the first suspect is that fellow on the advertising there... :D

Great report, Drewm1972!
    Thanks for sharing!

RICHARD

• Like Like x 1
  16. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fantastic trip report Drew, and SO glad you had a great trip...A+++!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol... yeah thank you... I didn't think I could do the TR...glad it worked out. It was really great to see lots of members...perhaps Richard we will meet at Vegas one day..first steak dinner is on me!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awww thank you...yeah besides my kids annoying heck out of me it was fun and good trip..

19. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One "lesson"; well I suppose we all know this... as you may recall first day I lost $7500 immediately in matter of few hands of baccarat but instead of going on tilt... I just enjoyed time w family... like having breakfast, lunch, shopping, shows and dinner together then later on night I played my game few hours then I got all the money back plus couple of thousands for the aggravation I had to go thru lol. So key for me was not going on tilt first day ... who knows I might have gotten money back first night but then I could have lost $20k easily as well (more like this could have been case since I was on tilt) anyhow glad it worked out!!!

• Love Love x 1
  20. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a kid's job...remember we were annoying once too (I still am).

BUT also remember, even when kids are being annoying, even if they fuss at the time, it doesn't mean you're not making amazing memories for them that they'll cherish when older!!!! They'll look back on this time and love it...you did well!!!!

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.