1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best way to get from car rental centre to MGM?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Malakias, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malakias

Malakias Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We'll be returning a car to the car rental centre, at about 7 or 8 pm on a Sunday, and then going to MGM Grand. Is there an Uber/Lyft pick up spot at the car rental centre? Not sure we can use them though, since we're from Europe and I probably won't be able to get online with my phone and order a car.
    If we just take a cab instead, which route should we tell the driver to take? Any risk of long-hauling from the car rental centre as is common from the airport?

Thanks for any help!

2. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes there is Uber/Lyft pickup at the south end of the main entrance. It's well marked and I've used ride share many times both coming and going to the car rental center.

Best route is straight up the strip to Tropicana, make a right, and a left into MGM. Any other way would be a long haul.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Las Vegan Cajun

Las Vegan Cajun High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had many foreign customers use their phone to request Uber and Lyft rides. There must be a way to do it. Give it a try when you're here.

IMG_1536.PNG

4. Las Vegan Cajun

Las Vegan Cajun High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blue route is shortest route, grey routes are the long hauled routes.

IMG_1537.PNG

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.