1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

WTH.. Over 100K in Tier credits disappeared from MLife account

Discussion in 'Comps' started by wandmcoy1999, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wandmcoy1999

wandmcoy1999 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Logged into my MLife account a few days ago and my Tier Credits dropped from 254K to 122K. Everything else is fine and hoping this is a glitch as offers are funky on the hotel sites as well. Anyone else have this happen? I'll be there Saturday so I will inquire at the desk...not calling, as we know customer service is not their fine suit.
    Get it right MLife.

2. CompKing

CompKing Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing w/ my account, lost 100,000 points. Called a few minutes ago and he said they are upgrading software and should be fixed within a week. Hope this does not screw thing up for our trip to Vegas Friday...

3. Carol1113

Carol1113 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the same thing--I was at 226,193 and now at 111,789.
    I am on hold with MLife right now so it looks like it has happened to others and they are also calling.
    And we have a trip in two weeks and hope this gets fixed soon--but I believe this has happened before when they were working on the site.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you find you never got credited TC/ECs for some reason, then you need to follow up.

When they go missing after they've been posted - that happens several times a year. It's a waste of time to contact them unless you're actually in Vegas and you want to spend ECs. It always gets fixed.

5. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You already made Platinum for next year with 254K TC.
    It will get cleared at the end of Sept regardless how many you have.
    As it has no any other value, why do you care about it?

6. Carol1113

Carol1113 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would hate to wait till Sept and then have a problem regarding the points
    Would rather see it cleared up now

7. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm staying at the Mirage right now and they are having tier credit problems here too. My gaming activity is advancing my tier credits, but none of the other spending is. They've added my name to the "list" of people requesting a manual review.

8. wandmcoy1999

wandmcoy1999 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I realize I already made platinum, and I am aware that TC's have zero value.
    I am also aware the TC's reset at the end of September...the issue is I don't want to deal with any problems at the end of September when I already made the required TC's for 2018. Thanks for the reply.

9. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now that stuff is really annoying. Hope they fix it quickly!

We were staying at Mirage last summer during a system upgrade and were unable to access or use our freeplay the entire time due to glitches; ended up using it on a subsequent trip, but it really upset our friends as they had $350 FP and was their last trip for the year and they were really counting on using it on that trip. Never realized there is a list to have a manual review - probably a good idea. I always do an online screen shot on arrival and departure and another random shot on occasion, just in case it's ever needed.

10. CompKing

CompKing Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checked the Mlife site and my tier credits are now back to the correct #

11. gregster44

gregster44 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucky you, mine are not, had sent a follow up email yesterday and got the same response as the first time I had emailed them. Hopefully they get this resolved soon.

12. Carol1113

Carol1113 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also just checked and mine are back too:woohoo:

13. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My tier credits never appeared. I mentioned this in the online survey that the Mirage sent me. They replied with an apology and a phone number I could call to get the tier credits corrected. The phone number is no longer in service! :rolleyes:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.