1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Review: Jon Lovitz & Dana Carvey - Reunited at SLS/W

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by landsburger, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. landsburger

landsburger High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not one to give negative reviews on a whim, but man am I pissed that we spent $160 on this show.

Dana was better, and tried a bit harder, but it was basically like they both walked in off the street and had to fill 30 minutes.

Random thoughts, silly impressions, awful song parodies. It started at 9pm, and at 10:15 Lovitz says "it's 10:15 do we need to clear out?" I was actually relieved - more time would not heal my feeling of being ripped off.

That's my opinion. :)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sucks. I think both are pretty funny (in movies and TV). You would think they would spend the time to put an actual act together. Then they wouldn't have to play the SLS.

3. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a shame. This isn't the first time I've read a negative review of comedians seen in Vegas on this site though. It's like they don't put in a full effort in Vegas. Perhaps they are just as seduced by the city as we all are, and when it comes time to work, they're already spent.

Rooftop pool at the Cal!
    I'm not paying!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.