1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M Life - cancelled offer - when will it be available to book again?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by JosieCat, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I realized this morning that I had booked my corporate offer to the wrong dates, so I cancelled it. Still hasn't shown up again on the M Life site for me to be able to book with the correct dates. I also went directly to the MGM Grand web-site and it isn't there either. Yet, I do see my corporate offer on the MB web-site.

Does anyone have experience with how long this takes.

Maybe I should consider it a sign telling me to stay at the MB instead of the MGM :).

2. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Following. I was thinking of changing my dates and was wondering if I would be able to re-book. I was thinking of calling to see if they could just change the dates for me. Wondering if anyone has some insights as the best way to change the dates of a comp booking.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending on your level of play... calling into host or VIP, they will find the offer or a similar one for you. They sometimes can see things that do not show on the mlife site.

4. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finally just called MGM Grand and they were able to release it so I can rebook on-line. She said it can "take a while" for that to happen after a cancellation. @Patman, if I were you I would just call to see if they could switch your dates.

5. annbrown57

annbrown57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to rebook the same offer to different dates by calling. I was at the Mirage. Good luck!

6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's probably a good idea to make a note of the offer code before you book. MLife's web functionality is so flaky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.