1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Maverick Vegas Nights Comp

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Beth1976, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beth1976

Beth1976 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the vegas nights comp'd flight for 300k LP reload often? Every time I check it's sold out and I'm hoping to get it for my upcoming trip.

2. GROWLR

GROWLR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I managed to snag the BOGO Vegas Night flight reward a couple of weeks ago just by sheer luck. Have been watching those two and had never seen either of them available. So while I can't answer the OP's question with any actual knowledge, it seems that they are not reloaded too often.

Just keep trying, and good luck.

3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    every day and last for less than 30 seconds - 1 minute. Must be there at refresh or forget it unless you luck out with a return. myvegas face book groups usually have someone post when they refresh. That's how I got ours.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. TableToddyy

TableToddyy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I seen the 200k bogo reload twice. Once on a Friday May 26 @ 5:00est. Just missed it only 1 left. And last night I finally scored 1 while watching NBA fInals. Must have been around 9:00pm est. NEVER SEEN 300K RELOAD SORRY.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.