1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Boyd offer Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by imheids, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imheids

imheids Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a Sapphire player, I have 3 nights comped in June, July and August at any Boyd Property. Does anyone have any insight as to will there be any offers like this for September and October? It's too hot in Vegas over the summer for this WI girl!

2. zignerlv

zignerlv VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might get "answers" here, but no one is going to reliably know the answer to this here. Since they just recently changed their marketing, it's too new to know how/ when/ if it may change or not.

If I had to make a guess, which is all you will get here really, I'd say yes, you'll get a similar offer in the early fall.

3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    usually will continue. But no one knows what Boyds policy is anymore. And Sep is still very hot.

4. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas VIP Whale

This sounds like the old "renew Sapphire, get 3 free nights in Vegas" offer. If it is, it's a once a year thing. And, if it is, that must mean they have reinstated that program. It was dead for awhile. I hope this means it's back.

They are now doing offers over 2 month periods. For instance - it was May/June and now it's July/August. The next batch of offers should come out July 1st-ish and cover September/October.

I hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.