1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Easiest way to Paris Self Parking

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by K-9treatbaker, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Everyone,

We will be travelling to Vegas from Laughlin, NV in June and we are staying at the Paris Hotel. Arriving on Sunday, early afternoon.

What is the easiest way to get to the self parking garage, either from the strip (I hate strip traffic, lol) or from Harmon Ave using Audrie St. Looking for a route with the least congestion.

I have googled directions but I'm not coming up with any directions using Harmon and it seems to me, turning left into the Paris, from the strip, might be a real challenge. Help, please. LOL

Thank you!

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always use Koval when I want to park anywhere on that side of the strip. I was on that stretch last Friday afternoon (parked at the Miracle Mile garage) and there was very little traffic back there for any of the garages. From the Palms I just took Flamingo, turned right on Koval and it was easy to park.

3. Las Vegan Cajun

Las Vegan Cajun High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Harmon to Audrie would be the least congested. If you are on the Strip, coming from the North, there is a protected left turn traffic light going into the Paris.

4. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Las Vegan Cajun.

Sounds like Harmon may be the easiest for me. Coming off of I-15 what exit do I take to take Harmon to Audrie. And is Audrie marked? I think years ago, it wasn't, but I stumbled on it anyway. LOL

5. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VegasVic,

Love the fact that there is little traffic behind the hotels. Would I still exit Flamingo from the I-15? If so, which way on Flamingo? Okay, I can get lost in my own driveway, as you probably have guessed. LOL

I like both Vegas Cajun's Harmon directions and your directions as well.

I just need to know which way to go exiting off the freeway. LOL

Thanks.

6. motownbob

motownbob High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On a Sunday Afternoon , the strip should not be too terrible . From I-15 , I would take Flamingo , staying in the left right turn lane .(there are two). As you approach the turn in area for Paris , stay in the right of the three lanes . This will put you in the correct lane to pass the Valet area , and go straight on to the self park area. Bob

• Like Like x 1
  7. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Koval is how I always get where I need to go on that side of the strip. You can exit I-15 at Frank Sinatra/Russell Rd exit. Keep left for Tropicana Ave (IIRC, there are plenty of signs), then you'll turn right on Tropicana.

Take Tropicana to Koval (turn left). Once on Koval, turn right on Harmon, then left to Audrie.

I can't remember if you can turn right into MGM Grand and follow that to Audrie St or not. This would save you from one extra turn, if so. Maybe VegasVic knows?

8. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll check out some maps on google and see if I can actually see the streets. That will help.

Thanks everyone for the help.

9. remmerde

remmerde VMB's Resident Cigar Sommelier

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drew a map with the two possibilities you requested.

Red Route from I-15:
    1. Take Flamingo East bound exit.
    2. On Flamingo, approaching LV Blvd, you'll want the right-most lane not turning south on LVB. It's the third lane from the right (the right two turn south on LVB).
    3. Once you cross LVB, you'll pass under the pedestrian bridge and you'll see a right turn lane just past the bus stop to turn into Bally's. This is not the same turn-in as the Bally's portico/Valet area. It is before it.
    4. You'll drive under the Bally's pedestrian bridge and come to a stop sign.
    5. From here, reference the second picture below. The little tunnel under the green arrow is where you need to drive into.
    6. Through the tunnel there will be another stop sign and you'll see the ramp up to the parking structure just ahead of you, going to the left.
    7. Up that ramp, and you're in! This is the shared self-parking lot for both Bally's and Paris.

Green Route from Harmon:
    1. Turn north onto Audrie from Harmon.
    2. Drive north past the Planet Hollywood self park on the left.
    3. You'll come to a stop sign that is planted in the middle of the road. Take a left at that stop sign.
    4. The Bally's/Paris self park is now on your right (you should see the Paris balloon ahead in the distance). The entrance to the parking lot is the second opening (see the third photo).

[​IMG]

Tunnel from Flamingo to Bally's driveway to self park ramp.
    [​IMG]

Bally's/Paris self park entrance from south (near Audrie).
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. remmerde

Trips to Las Vegas:
  11. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    remmerde,

Thank you so much for the pictures and directions. I really appreciate it. In your opinion, which route would be the easiest?

12. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fastest is definitely through Bally's porte cocher...but easiest, and least chance to screw up, is Audrie.
    Easiest:
    I-15 North to Flamingo Exit (Eastbound)
    Flamingo Ave past the Strip and make a right onto Koval.
    Take Koval and make a right onto Harmon.
    Take Harmon and make your first right (at the monorail) onto Audrie.
    Pass the Planet Hollywood parking lot and make a left at the end of it.
    (Yes, there is a stop sign right there in the middle of the road!)
    Go slow and the second tunnel on the right is labeled as the entrance to Paris self parking.

13. Las Vegan Cajun

Las Vegan Cajun High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These are definitely the directions I would follow. In fact I was in the middle of writing up the same directions when I saw this post. GOOD JOB!!!

14. remmerde

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For easiest, smerrian is right. I added a blue line to the map for that route.

You'll start with the red route, exiting on to Flamingo, crossing LV Blvd, but (following the blue line) going straight until the third stop light and turning right there onto Koval.

Continue on Koval past the Super 8 on your left and some empty lots on your right, until the next stop light, where you'll turn right onto Harmon.

Continue on Harmon to the next stop light, where you'll turn right. The monorail line goes overhead this intersection, and you'll turn right immediately underneath it onto Audrie Lane. Now you're on the green line on the map and you can follow the rest of those steps.

All the roads on this route have nice big street signs to tell you you're on the right roads.

15. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you again everyone, for all the help. This is very easy now and I am not confused anymore. LOL Course there is always tomorrow to get confused about something else. LOL

Have a good evening everyone.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.