1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

November trip dining

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by susquehannaretriever, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. susquehannaretriever

susquehannaretriever Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, need some suggestions for meals for our November Trip. We will be in LV from 11/4-afternoon of 11/8. We are staying at the Excalibur. 11/5 we will be going to the PBR champ.s. We would like to go downtown 1 evening for a nice dinner; we are not fancy, don't want to have to pack suit, etc. For that dinner we are looking to spend max of $60-$75 for 2 of us, wife and I. We like Mexican, like some music with dinner, like BarBQ, fun places. Would like to do a buffet or 2, we are playing MyVegas so hope to get some rewards toward food/dining. Cost we are not into spending the above amount for each meal, more budget/moderate. I would like to hear everyone's suggestions as to restaurants that are quality, close to Excalibur for most, best dinner downtown. Would like to hear for all meals, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. I think I included enough info. but if not let me know in order to help. THANKS

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're playing myVegas, consider the $50 off $100 at Camelot Steakhouse at Excalibur or the $75 off $150 at Tender at Luxor.

For your budget, you might try Nacho Daddy downtown.

3. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Downtown dinner, maybe Pizza Rock? Depends on your definition of 'nice dinner' as it will be pretty casual. But both good food and good value. And if you each had a pizza there will probably be leftovers for the next day's breakfast.

If that is the high end of your budget, it may limit your options for other meals a little. Will you have a rental car?

4. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be there in November too. I'll be eating breakfast at Tom's Urban at NYNY. I did it before and it was great!

Since you're staying at Exalibur you're well located for plenty of inexpensive places to get a quick bite to each. Excal and NYNY have plenty of options. We also always make sure to eat at Gonzalez Y Gonzalez at NYNY on each trip we make. Most of our eating is done around that corner, but we also explore the entire strip. This time we're going to go to Mon Ami Gabi at Paris to have either lunch or breakfast one day.

But for breakfast, I can't stop recommending Tom's Urban. I stumbled upon it on my last trip. I mean, I saw it and knew it was there, but I was staying at NYNY and attending a conference at Aria. We went to the conference one morning for the provided breakfast and it was the crappiest continental breakfast I ever did see. Bananas and bran muffins. So, we decided to find somewhere else and walked back towards NYNY. I was thinking maybe we'll try the America restaurant, but on our way back we saw Tom's and both decided that we'd give that a try. Best decision that trip! I can't remember the price, but the portions were big and the breakfast was tasty!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.