1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo Pool Admission Price, Hours, and Drink Specials?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by DonnyC, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

I see that they have changed the Go Pool website and it no longer lists pool hours, drink specials or the price of admission if staying at another CET property.

I'd appreciate if people could comment on any of the above.

Thanks!

2. amf406

amf406 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember asking about admission price when I was booking my stay at Bally's, she said it would be $20 a person.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed there last year in late June, the height of the pool season. There was no charge for either pool. That was during the week though, not on a weekend. Opened at 9, people line up before then.

4. G21G17

G21G17 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed there last summer. I believe it was $20 for non-guests as someone above mentioned. Pool opened at 9am, closed at 6pm. Did a lot of drinking there, but only beer. I think a bucket of beers was like $40. Draft of Dos Equis Amber was something like $9. Can't remember for sure, but that seems right.

5. BTFU

BTFU Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going out in late June and staying at flamingo. I really enjoy pool blackjack. Anyone know what the table mins will be on a Thursday or Friday? Blackjack in the Cesar's pool is my favorite but my friends are planning on a cabana at flamingo that will join in on

6. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker One night...In Vegas...

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess this is a pity for Flamingo guests. I'd imagine that even without the daily admission folks, they'd be having hard time finding chairs by the pool. And with this, it should be next to impossible.

8. G21G17

G21G17 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We hit the pool four times last trip. Earliest was 1030am, latest was 330pm...each time we had to set our stuff (shirts, sunscreen, shoes) on the rocks near the waterfalls. Zero chairs available.

9. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are hardly ever chairs available. Been going to Vegas for about 10 years, haven't gone for the last 2 years, and stay at the Flamingo. Finding a chair is like finding a leprechaun.

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a bad promotion if you're staying at a different hotel: https://www.groupon.com/deals/the-go-pool-at-flamingo-las-vegas?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=us_dt_sea_ggl_txt_ttt_sr_cbp_ch1_nbr_k*flamingo%20pools_m*p_d*las-vegas-RTC-KWService_g*RTC-KWService-the-go-pool-at-flamingo-las-vegas-PHRASE_c*185425177626_ap*1t1_t*kwd-6403052155&loc_physical_ms=9001225&loc_interest_ms=9030795&template=ETA1

11. she loves it

she loves it Tourist

Pool is 9 to 5. Drink special change every day depending on the DJ. If u click on one day you'll see the different prices. Ie 5 dollars of beer bucket and whatever bottle on sale for 100 to 150. Saw they started a night pool thing 7pm to midnight in the 3rd I beleive.

Free for guests everyday dept Saturday then it's 10 bucks. I beleive its 20 for non guests.

12. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the advice!

What do you mean by, "Saw they started a night pool thing 7pm to midnight in the 3rd I beleive."

13. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those drink specials sure aren't what they were in 2014! Before noon, you could get a bucket for $20

14. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone put some prices to these specials?

And how does a 'case' differ from a bucket of beer?

Monday:
    THERE WILL BE MILLER LITE CASE FEATURES, AS WELL AS, FEATURED PRICING ON SAUZA 901 TEQUILA AND MAGNUM BOTTLES OF CRUZAN LIGHT RUM (9AM - 1PM).

Tuesday:
    THERE WILL BE TWISTED TEA FEATURES, AS WELL AS, FEATURED PRICING ON CIROQ VODKA AND MOET IMPERIAL CHAMPAGNEFROM (9AM - 1PM).

Wednesday:
    THERE WILL ALSO BE COORS LIGHT BUCKET AND VUEVE CLIQUOT FEATURES (9AM - 1PM).

Thursday:
    THERE WILL BE HEINEKEN AND DOS EQUIS BUCKET FEATURES, AS WELL AS, FEATURED PRICING ON BACARDI AND BACARDI FLAVORED RUM BOTTLES FROM (9AM - 1PM).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.