1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any Thoughts About XBox?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Breeze147, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just mulling some thoughts since my laptop just crashed. Looking at options.

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you looking to play video games?

3. tommy JC Nguyen

tommy JC Nguyen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im waiting dor scorpio

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a Playstation guy just so I can play MLB The Show

5. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on what games your into. The last round, I had both a PS3 and an Xbox 360. This round, I have just an Xbox One. I'm a Halo / Gears of War fan - exclusives tend to dictate what machine people buy.

Honestly, haven't touched mine in a year :( Just don't have the time lately.

PS4 is winning this round by all accounts in sales and online gaming - If you know others with either one, it's usually best to get what their gaming on as still, games can only be played online in the same network (if it's available on both machines). There's been rumors of this changing but nothing yet I think.

If you get an XBox - let me know? Maybe we'll get a VMB Gears of War online session going, lol...

6. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have the PS3, we get the equivalent of cable tv with it, for a fee.

7. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you were just using laptop to play games then going to an Xbox should be fine - I used to be a die hard PC gamer in the past, but definitely prefer gaming on my Xbox.

If you were using it for more than just games then you could probably just buy a new lower end laptop for about the same price (possibly cheaper) than an Xbox - such a laptop would have no problem playing older games, might not be powerful enough to play the newest big Triple A releases though (but then again, it might).

Either console (PS4, Xbox One) would be fine to go with. I have an XBox One and like it, it does what I need - I chose it because I had an XBox 360 and the XBox One has backwards compatibility so I can play some of the old games on the newer console, that includes being able to buy cheap used versions of XBox 360 games and the XBox One will download the newer XBox One version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.