1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M Life - Express Comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by smithipedia, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smithipedia

smithipedia Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am looking to book a 3 night stay at an M Life property in Vegas sometime in September. I will be bring my girlfriend and her parents.

I have a host at Mandalay Bay but Mirage has tried to pull me over to their property recently so I have access to a host there was well.

I want to get a 2 bedroom suite / penthouse so that I can show the in-laws a good time. My room is always comped.

I will have at least $2,400 in Express Comps to use this trip as well. I have never had to use my EC's before because my host always comps everything, but this time I am going over the top with everything so I can "Wine and Dine" the in-laws; they have never been to Vegas.

My understanding of EC's is as long as it is an MGM restaurant, I can bill the charges to my room and then use EC's at checkout. Correct?

Has anyone dined in the Foundation Room at MB? I want to take them to a nice dinner but somewhere that has a view. The only places I can think of is the Foundation Room or one of the restaurants at Bellagio.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be able to use ECs like cash against your bill at checkout. It's a good idea to spend them down; you never know when they will mess with the terms or something happens where you can't make another trip for a long time and they expire.

3. Universal

Universal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The two-bedroom Penthouse at Mirage is excellent. Highly recommend it.

4. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol.... funny I stay Mirage 2 bedroom suite few times now MB swindled me to come their property(next month) so I'm going that one.. anyhow, yes using EC in Vegas that's what all about.. here in Michigan local MGM Grand offers EC on table games which I max out most times so when I go Vegas I usually have $5,000 now party begins!!!
    You can use EC on EVERY RESTURANT which located inside of any MGM owned property (but not at some food court so double check) also if you want to take care in laws take them to spa which EC can be redeemed. And if you want have your girlfriend get hair, manicure and pedicure or makeup done which also EC can be used. All above I mentioned I have used EC, of course you can use them for any shows.
    You can pay it every time when you dine; pay it with your mlife player card or charge it to your room then pay it when you leave. 2,400 is great amount enjoy it!!! :woohoo::peace:

5. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By the way, next month I'm planning to go foundation room as well ;only been there on night time for bar use.

6. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only been to the foundation room for cocktails and appetizers. Not sure what their full menu is like or even if they have one. I haven't been to Rivea on top of Delano yet, it should give you what you want in terms of view and full menu though. I've eaten in the space when it was Mixx. All of the lakeside restaurants at B are very good too, I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.

7. ahalifko

ahalifko Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I had dinner at Lago with her brother, a Vegas first timer, and he was highly impressed. He's kind of a jaded dick too lol. If the Foundation Room doesn't work out as far as having a full menu, any of your express comps could be put to good use at one of the Bellagio restaurants next to the fountains. I think any Vegas first timers like your GFs parents would really enjoy themselves.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  8. smithipedia

smithipedia Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the responses! All the answers I was expecting and hoping for.

9. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have dined at the Foundation Room several times since 2007 or so. Time your arrival so your group can enjoy the sunset from the patio with a strong drink in your hand. In our experience the bartenders are generous.

The Foundation Room Dining Room offers a full menu and the food is generally very good to excellent. Be sure to make a reservation in advance if you want to be seated near the windows (overlooking the Strip).

Here's the info on menus, etc
    https://www.mandalaybay.com/en/restaurants/foundation-room.html?kbid=2584521&cvosrc=ppc.google.foundation%20room%20las%20vegas&cvo_crid=151739541773&Matchtype=e&s_kwcid=AL!4737!3!151739541773!e!!g!!foundation%20room%20las%20vegas&ef_id=V0Xh5gAAAeHRp6tN:20170423165839:s

Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.