1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lappers at Palomino

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by mavrik55, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mavrik55

mavrik55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tried to google this but can't find the answer so who better to ask than fellow VMB'ers.
    The girls are fully nude only while dancing on stage and wear bottoms when giving a lap dance at Palomino correct?

TIA,
    Mav

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The regular lappers on the floor are topless, $20. The girls are nude in the VIP room, 3 songs/$100, half-hour/$250, full hour/$450

3. mavrik55

mavrik55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Vic. We can always count on your input here.

Speaking of the VIP room, I'll often read how people get ripped off once they're actually in the VIP room.
    (Have to buy dancer 2 drinks, have to grease the bouncer - charged extra, etc)
    Has anyone had that happen at Palomino?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If i recall correctly you only get charged bottle service if you venture into one of the themed rooms.

6. FormallyTD

FormallyTD Big Time

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I subscribe to his theory about avoiding cover charges by having the cabbie drop you off across the street at Jerry's.

I do this 100% of the time if I'm going over there before 6 PM (which is a great time to go, imo). They (cabbies) look me over 100% of the time when I'm dressed respectively and requesting Jerry's....because there aren't many respectively dressed individuals in that particular mecca.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. andym10

andym10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    tdhoier, I am headed to the Gold Coast in two weeks with a buddy and since the OG closed down this is going to be our next place to visit. I plan on the cab ride to Jerry's and walking over. We plan on going around 5pm to avoid to crowds. Really looking forward to checking the Palomino out!

8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At 5 you'll pretty much have the place to yourselves. But there will be some dancers there.

9. andym10

andym10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is what me and my buddy prefer. If it is anything like the OG, the girls will come sit on our laps and we get a little free play, then we will choose the one we want for the VIP and after a few more drinks back to the gambling we go.

10. FormallyTD

FormallyTD Big Time

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Andy,

5, 5:30 is a great time to go. There may only be 5 - 6 girls in there, but you guys will most likely be the only patrons.

Some of the best times/experiences have been showing up when nobody else does.

The Palomino has to be the best club in LV. I can't definitively say this because I haven't been anywhere else in a decade...but I see no reason to change it up.

I am going to Chicas Bonitas next door my next trip in town, though (before heading into Palomino....or maybe for lunch). I feel I need to or I'll never know what is going on inside that 600 Sq ft joint.

Have fun.

11. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chicas Bonitas is a strip club I really enjoy. Not fancy by any means, but a super low hustle factor with plenty of women who are my type. The "VIP" room isn't close to comparable to the options offered at a place like Palomino, but dances back there are $25 each or 5 for $100.

Chicas has happy hour weekdays from 11am to 7pm featuring $1 draft beer and $5 pitchers.
    When I have gone at night there's just a $5 cover.

If you hate it, it's a quick 1 minute walk to Palomino.

12. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI, I talked with Arnold Snyder over at toplessvegasonline. He said LD's is now pretty good again. They had gone through some management changes but he now recommends it again. They have started an amateur wet tshirt contest on Wednesday nights (which of course means the tshirts will come off at some point). He was going to go last night and review it, I'll post here what he said. I used to like wet tshirt contests back in the day. I know it seems pointless if the tshirt will come off.

I also asked him if any true "amateurs" ever show up for amateur nights. He said sometimes. Often it girls trying to break in to the business, using amateur nights as audition nights. And sometimes it's pros just trying to win the prize money. But sometimes it's actual amateurs and that can be fun.

• Like Like x 1
  13. andym10

andym10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We might have to stop in at Chicas first to check that out before heading to the Palomino.

14. Acesw234

Acesw234 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In addition to the above, there is also a $150/15 minute VIP dance. I visited last month and after a girl sat with me for about 20 minutes, I opted for the 15 minute dance. Loved it! A good while later, after turning down a couple offers, I had another girl I really liked. This time I did the $100/3 song dance. Although not as long as the 15 minute dance, this girl really did a terrific job. I almost paid for an extension, but didn't. She asked me for a $20 tip which is their fee for the bouncer, they have to pay on the way back downstairs. I gave her a $20. Between the 2, I think I prefer the 15 minute dance. For an extra $50 I think you get a better performance, and it lasts longer. Really enjoyed the Palomino.

15. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How was your mileage?

16. andym10

andym10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went to the Palomino on Saturday and I was highly disappointed. Started out great but went downhill fast. Took a cab to Jerry's and walked across the street and did get free entry which was nice. Two drink minimum but having two drinks is not a problem at all. Got there around 5:30pm and there were maybe 5 other guys there and we did get a small table by the stage that was not reserved. I would guess that there were about six girls working at the time. We got our drinks and immediately had two girls come over and sit with me and my buddy. My girl was cute, had pigtails and big fake breasts and was as dumb as a bag of rocks. Music is playing along with the videos and as a Linkin Park song comes on she makes the comment of "oh I love Pink Floyd!" On that note I tell her I would like a dance and I just did the $20 one. Nothing to brag about. I go back to my table and my buddy has the same girl on his lap. She is a 20 year veteran of the Palomino and must have been a car salesman in her former life as she was literally begging him to go to the VIP section. He politely said no saying he just sat down and wanted to enjoy his beer and see some girls on stage before getting some private dances. He didn't want one just 10 minutes after arriving. She wouldn't take no for an answer and after a few more no's she got up and called him a jerk and left.

We have a few more beers and move between our table and the stage tipping each girl as they come out. So we are spending money at this point. Some time goes by and the girls walk past our table but none of them stop. Then a girl comes over to my buddy and kneels down next to him and introduces herself and she says to him "just wanted to come over and see if you are really a nice guy or not." He says he is smiling at her and she gets up and walks away. No other girls walk over to us. I get the feeling that since the first girl got turned down by him she went and told the other girls to avoid us as we were not nice. And it is not like they were busy as they congregated up in the bar area talking to each other. So we grabbed our beers and walked back over to Jerry's and took a cab to our hotel.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  17. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately the girls do talk amongst themselves about customers. And if they don't like a group or some guys they will ignore the group. The smarter girls know that just because a customer doesn't like one girl doesn't mean that he won't like another girl but after a couple of girls go over and get no bites they all might ignore the group unless the customer goes up to them.

I don't mind that, I hate the hustle and rather go up to a girl that I like instead of having the girls come up to me only to have me say that I'm not interested. In fact I will walk around the room so I can get away from the "hustler" girls. I usually watch the girls in action so I know which ones are the pushy ones and which ones are the ones who are worth getting a lap dance from. Some girls are picky also, not allowing any touching unless you go to the VIP room or keep asking about going to the VIP room. Those girls I just stay way from. I would never go to the VIP room without "test driving" the girl outside first. If no touching or the girl has rules there is no way I would spend another dollar on her.

This isn't just with the Palomino, many other strip clubs the girls react similarly.

18. andym10

andym10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh I agree 100% about the $20 test drive. lol. I went in there with money to spend but sense my buddy was deemed not nice I got the same label as well even with tipping at the stage. In the end it saved us money so I am happy with that. I miss the OG!

19. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Too bad you didn't saunter over to Chicas Bonitas instead of cabbing back to your hotel.

20. andym10

andym10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw it and thought about it but we decided to head back and get some more gambling in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.