1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Shark Reef for 4 - can I use 2 free reward AND bogo reward together?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by -(J)-, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was hoping to do the Shark Reef @ Mandalay Bay as a group of 4.

Myvegas has the 2 free passes for 60,000 LP and buy one get one free for 4,000 LP.

Would I be able to nab both of those rewards and use them at the same time?

Obviously I can not redeem 2 of the same reward on the same visit (ie: 2 of the 2 free passes) but this is 2 different rewards. I just happen to be using them at the same place at the same time. I assume a reward can not be combined with any other offer but I wouldn't really be combining any offer. Right?

Anyone try this before?

What do you reckon?

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't tried it, but my guess would be no. Maybe scour the fine print to see if they allow multiple vouchers for the same place. Or call customer service to ask.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would assume you could walk up, and get two passes.

Then get back in line and get the other two.

I would avoid doing them all at once.

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're supposed to book the Shark Reef reward online before you go so I would book your 2 free tickets online and then purchase the BOGO and try booking that online afterwards. If that doesn't work, you could try using the BOGO when you're there in person.

I haven't tried this with Shark Reef tickets, but have done it with Zumanity tickets back when they had a 2 ticket reward and a 1 ticket reward (summer of 2014) just to give you some shimmer of hope.

5. pleasemum

pleasemum High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see why not - they are two different rewards - similar but not the same. But like others have said, check the fine print if anything or call.

Maybe someone that has had done the same with rewards can chime.

6. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Shark and Dolphins are not shows. They are exhibits and time of entry means nothing. We didn't bother booking online, just went to Mlife desk and got our voucher. As for doing both BOGO and 2 tickets , maybe or maybe not.

7. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may run into an issue that you need to be one of the people under each reward in which case you would only have 3. but not sure of this and not sure if they would match it up if you claimed them separately. I had seen some posts before about people wanting to do a buffet reward and then also getting a bogo and the answer seemed to be "no". For how little it would take, why not just get one of the other people to get 4000 lp's and claim that rewards and you wouldn't have to worry if it would work or not. There's probably even enough codes out there for 1000 lp's that they wouldn't even have to play.

• Like Like x 1
  8. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I know that, but I'm suggesting trying to book them online and see if it works vs. dealing with Mandalay Bay's Mlife desk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.