1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Strip Club for Bachelor Prty

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by rdeschenes21, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdeschenes21

rdeschenes21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

Was hoping to nail down a spot to attend for the bachelor party. We will be in Vegas in two weeks. I see the reviews online, was hoping to get a bit more input here. 11 of us total. Thank you.

2. Dr Nostron

Dr Nostron VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have plenty of cash to blow - Spearmint a Rhino hands down

Lil Darlings is a cheaper alternative but plenty of hot girls there

3. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will qualify this by saying haven't been there in years.. BUT that said I do agree in premise with what our esteemed poster said above . The caveat is on the weekend or prime convention time the Rhino can get EXTREMELY crowded with gals hustle and customers...( which may or may not be your fancy). ...But that said if not the Rhino I would figure ya cant go wrong at the bigger places.. Was only at Lil Darlings and once it was ok.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    EDIT - read original post wrong... they are going in two weeks. (some folks do visit for extended periods though)

I know some folks are good money managers, but two weeks - no way in hell I could survive. I would delete all three of my ATM accounts by then. LOL!

Based on some other comments - keep in mind that Fri and Sat nights are much busier. Yes, more girls, but also way more guys to compete with and less seating to go around. And later at night it gets crazier.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  5. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the OP was going to arrive in two weeks, not *stay* for two weeks. I had the same initial reaction you did!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LD's doesn't serve booze so for a bachelor party I'd skip it and do the Palomino. All clubs have package deals. I would call a couple of them and see what they'll do for you. You don't want to just wander in, especially on a weekend. Best to have tables reserved and you'll be all set, no disappointments. Sapphire is the best overall club and the largest. SR is ok. Palomino if you want all nude (and booze). Check out ********************** Tons of info there and Arnold keeps it up to date.

7. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on what your group values and budget. What are the parameters of your trip?

Booze, nudity, mileage, cost, alcohol.

8. rdeschenes21

rdeschenes21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha yes I meant we are going in a few weeks, march 22-26 are the dates. Coming right up!

No real criteria, do all strip clubs have similar rules?

Was thinking sapphire or SR possibly.

If we do the limo and free entrance is that the way to do it?

Thanks guys!

9. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All strip clubs are very different!

You have your high end, low end, full nudity with alcohol, topless with alcohol, nude with no alcohol, rip off joints, ethnic centric, high entrance fees, low contact, seedy dive,.....

Try and figure out what's more important to you guys because what fits 1 guy wont fit 9 others.

Really the only place that MAY be good for all is Palomino

10. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One constant rule : Do not use credit cards. Use ATM as the very last resort - I would really not even do that. Have cash.

11. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. Call SR and they will send a party bus for your group, take you to the back entrance, and no cover fee. For Sapphire, call them as well and they will send transport. My memory is that there is still a small fee with them (maybe an upfront drink purchase), but its still way cheaper than paying the cover

I Need Spa
  12. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The standard cliche your mileage may vary is so true in these clubs. The law says you can touch the dancers. But that doesn't mean it's your right to touch them. If you start groping you'll likely be shut down quickly. Follow her lead. One thing I've found is the better a girl is on stage the better the lapper or private dance you'll get. If she goes through the motions on stage she'll do the same with you. Also remember that the posted prices for lap dances and private dances are not necessarily what the dancer will charge. They can charge whatever they want.

13. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never had a problem with this but just to cover my ass: While walking into the private dance area I told the bouncer that me and the 2 girls agreed to 3 songs for $X amount of dollars, and said right girls? and they agreed. I didn't want to walk out of there and have them tell me I owed way more that what was agreed upon.

14. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I agree with this. If you go to the Penthouse club (not sure, is it called Crazy Horse II now?) if you want to go to the private area for a private dance beware, in addition to the fee you pay for your dance with the girl you also get charged for the room and also a "tip" for the bouncer. If you don't ask you won't find out about this until you are inside going to your room. By then you are stuck, you can either back out or pay the extra fees. Now that is what I call a rip off.

15. BearcatBJ

BearcatBJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for SR, as has been said they will send a nice party bus to pick you up and take you straight in through the back with no cover. Just take care of the driver and all will be good, basically whole group can get in for the cover of one. If you are there during the Ncaa tourney they will have the games on projectors and good prices on beer during the middle of the day.

16. rdeschenes21

rdeschenes21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SR it is! Should I call the day before to book the bus for our party? Or could we do it the same day?

What are the best time to go for good looking girls with the crowd not so packed? When is the busiest time?

17. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Busiest time is after 11pm. I would call a few hours before your group wants to go and schedule the transportation

I Need Spa
  18. colorfinger

colorfinger Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you plan to do some drinking, they do some bottle packages that include table and a bottle(s). Prices vary but if you want to secure a seat and plan to drink a fair amount, it probably breaks better than buying individual drinks. Particularly if you get a two bottle or more package that will allow you to cover everyone's basics on drink preference. Sapphire will allow you to arrange online but if you call SR they will handle it over the phone. I'm sure all the clubs do this kind of setup but these two seem to be the best fit for your party. I haven't done either but was part of organizing a similar event a couple years ago that ended up falling through. At the time sapphire seemed to have a slightly better deal going but nothing that would force your hand to switch from SR. Check out their websites for prices. They are steep but then again, you're talking Vegas strip club drink prices.

19. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If visiting SR I would also recommend picking up the table and bottle package for your bachelor party. They usually rope off an area for you and your party so you can sit without being with the "masses". They also bring girls to your table so you don't have to go looking for some. As others have mentioned, the busiest times are later in the evening and Friday and Saturdays are usually the busiest days so sometimes even at 10 pm on a Friday or Saturday it will be standing room only for most of the crowd but if you picked up the table and bottle package you are cool and comfortable in your own area. But Friday and Saturday will be the days with the most girls as some girls come in from Cali and elsewhere to work on the weekend.

Since you are going next week you will encounter the spring break/march madness crowds so I would recommend going on a Thursday night because it won't be as busy as the weekend (the weekend will be a nut house IMHO) but it will have enough girls to satisfy your group. With MM going on they will have the big screens up so you can also watch the game as you have fun with the girls.

Hmm, I know they were renovating SR but not sure if they already opened up the new section of the club. Anybody visit recently? Have they opened up their new area yet? I will be visiting next month so I will find out for myself when I get there.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.