1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trade Let's Trade!

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by npom, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello fellow traders! This year I am looking for from the LVA book, The Orleans bogo buffet, $10 off Planet Hollywood buffet, mirage buffet, gold coast buffet and any of the $10 downtown free slot plays ( 4 queens, binions, downtown grand, el cortez). I can always use some SWA drink coupons that expire after May 1 also. I have 4 ACG and 2 LVA books to work with. I have already done some trading but have lots of good coupons left to trade. I have 2 wicked spoon coupons that I won't be using and the popular ellis island 3 rounds of drinks coupon. You can pm me on here or email me at [email protected] to make me an offer. Looking forward to hearing from you.

2. slowroller99

slowroller99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    email sent!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  3. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wicked spoon coupons are gone!

4. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ellis Island 3 free rounds of drinks are spoken for. Still looking for Orleans coupons.

5. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have all the free slot plays I need now. I can still use the Orleans 2/1, planet Hollywood $10 off and SWA drink coupons. The wicked spoon and ellis island drink coupons are gone but I still have plenty of good ones left including some Palms matchplays from the acg that I just got from another trade. PM me on here or email me at [email protected] with any offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.