1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage room suggestion

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by sogi311, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sogi311

sogi311 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am staying at the mirage in February and have a volcano view room booked.. I am not necessarily looking to upgrade but want a good view. Any suggestions?

2. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMO, the volcano/Strip view is not really better than the other views.

3. God-Speed

God-Speed "Live Life, Live It!"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The strip view is nice. My wife and I always get this view in the winter time because maintenance is always being done on the pool during this time. Enjoy the view and most of all have fun!!:thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. sharper

sharper Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as regular rooms go, I had a tower king room once (at least I think that's what it was called). Those rooms had their own dedicated elevators that only served like 1-2 floors. Really cut down on time wasted at/in the elevator.

5. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you get a Pool View room, I believe they face South and offer a great view.

6. Carol1113

Carol1113 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Volcano view rooms are great for watching the volcano--the pool view are also very good as you also get a view of part of the strip. The Mirage is our favorite place and we stay there 3-4 times a year.
    If you can see if an upgrade is available to a tower room---the bathroom is much bigger and as mentioned before the elevators only service a few floors as this is where the suites are--

7. BlknGldSEA

BlknGldSEA Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I stayed in a Volcano view room last year. It was nice and the view wasn't bad. It does not have floor to ceiling windows like other properties we have stayed in and the bathroom is small and basic. Overall it was just a "normal" nice hotel room, but I would totally stay in one again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.