1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Returning non-MGM rewards for point refunds

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Oct 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just returned from Vegas and have unused rewards that I want to return for a point refund. It is easy with MGM rewards as you just click on that purchased reward and there is a "cancel reward" link to hit that immediately turns it back in and refunds the points. But I have some non-MGM rewards that don't have the link when you open the purchased reward. Specifically this is the Hexx cocktail and a couple from Wolfgang Puck. Any clues on what I have to do to return those? Points are not big so not a huge deal by any means but I am curious and would like the points returned if possible.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe there is a limit of 5 self refunds per months then you have to contact support to get them to refund the points. I'm not sure if that's the case here, but contacting support is the only other way I know to get points refunded.

3. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know in the past I've had to refund Monorail rewards by contacting support. Just shoot them a message here (http://playstudios.com/support/) and include your reward code.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.