1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Comp & Cosmo Comp Can I book both rooms to use comps?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Stdips, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stdips

Stdips Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying at the Aria sky suites in Aug total comp, also just rec'd a 2 night offer for Cosmo for the same time we will be at the Aria, since they are right next to each other can I check in at the Cosmo the next day (will Aria know or care?) and use the 300 Identiplay credits they are offering me? My girlfriend who lives in Vegas would sleep in that room for 1 night so she doesn't drink and drive. Seems like a GREAT idea, but I don't want to piss off the Aria and not get invited back. BUT....since they are totally different why not? I know I can not combine 2 MLife offers at 1 time, meaning stay at the Aria and do a slot tournament at the Bellagio, type thing. Anyone know the answers to this???????

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are different hotels owned by different companies. No reason you cannot check in at both. All Aria cares about is your play. If you don't want to "piss off the Aria" then make sure the bulk or all of your play is there rather than Cosmo

I Need Spa
    • Like Like x 1
  3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As said, two entirelly different companies. Each company will evaluate your play based on your stay at THEIR property. They are competitors.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stdips

Stdips Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.