1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone tried to reach MLife by email?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by KKB, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So DH called Saturday to update his email address on his MLife card (we changed internet providers; his old email was attached to old service).
    When he asks for his password (NO idea what it is...) it asks for his mother's maiden name. It claims it is the wrong answer (HOW CAN THAT BE? Seriously, I think the guy knows his Mom's maiden name!)
    So tried emailing instead...
    We need to book some MyVegas tickets so we need to be able to access both of our accounts--this is maddening!!
    SO how long did it take for them to get back to you?
    THANKS!

2. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i wouldn't bother emailing. i would call or message them on facebook. half the time their emails are full or they don't respond. a lot of people are getting those error messages so it's a system issue.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, I would call. Side note - hope you did not get another email tied to your internet provider. Always an issue.

4. RynoBU

RynoBU Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've emailed basic questions in the past and usually get an answer in a few days. I've never been ignored and have always received a reply answering my question or resolving my issue.

5. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I emailed them on Wednesday and they answered me within the hour.

6. Tigris

Tigris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did 3 days ago and got no reply. And then I mentioned them on Twitter and they DM'd me like this:

Hello, We apologize for the delay. Member Services is currently experiencing a high volume of emails. Please allow up to 7 business days for a response. You can also send us your inquiry at [email protected] and we can escalate your inquiry.

7. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel pretty good--got back within 48 hours; just asked for some ID questions then will get back.
    Yeah, I made him go gmail this time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.