1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo at the airport?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by IvyM, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IvyM

IvyM Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband & I and 2 other couples will be going to Vegas in July. We're wanting to ride together from the airport to the hotel, and I saw that there are limo's at the airport. For anyone who has caught a limo at the airport, what was the cost & how was the experience? We're staying at Harrah's, if that helps.

2. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i don't know your status with Harrahs/CET but check with them about sending one of their limos for you. if that doesn't work then as the person above mentioned, belltrans...i've had very good experiences with them,,,, driver even went into the boozer on the way to harrahs and picked up supplies for us.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Limo booked the your hotel is often a good deal. Seems like I remember $55 from Harrahs?

5. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've had a couple of limo joyrides in LV and we've always had good luck with Bell Trans. Alas, the driver we loved apparently no longer works for them but moved on to some private limo gig. :(

6. IvyM

IvyM Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!! I'll check out Bell Trans. I guess it doesn't hurt to call Harrah's and ask about a limo, but we're definitely not high rollers or anything like that, haha. I appreciate the help!

7. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used them the last time I stayed on the strip. They were easy to deal with. It's $35/person for a round trip.
    Or, you can look at Presidential limo. I've always had good experience with them as well. They charge a flat rate instead of a per person.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.