1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Need Chateau Info...

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by phr001, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phr001

phr001 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ...I need a club for the wife and I for a Wednesday night. Chateau's willingness to play something other than EDM is a draw, as is the fact it is cheaper than most clubs for bottle service. I am thinking about seeing the 53x show first, followed by bottle service either on our own or shared with another couple. I am confused by the difference between the main club and the rooftop. The website makes it appear as if each are distinct areas with their own music and VIP areas. If that is the case, what happens if you VIP at one area and you prefer the music/DJ at the other? I appreciate any clarity, tips, or suggestions.

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    dont go, it suxs , as that is said the roof top under the paris legs is actualy the real club , the inside is were you enter if its cold out or want hang inside do but everyone hangs outside and the outside one is the main one ps chatue could be dead on a wensday
    yes to 2 differnt music and vip areas as u need to take an elevator once inside to the outdoor club you go thru the indoor club ,but the club inside is usualy empty.

i would pick a better club to go to as chattuea suxs

theres my tip

i hate light but i would do light over chatue also there are 2 new clubs oppening im sure one will do a wensday as i hit one of those up. friends dont let friends go to chatue. plenty other places play non edm,in fact theres tons that have miltiple rooms with difernt themes .

3. simundo26

simundo26 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1 oak indusrey night is now weds

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i know but but 1 oak suxs they moved it to wensday becuase they were getting killed on the other nites.

my guess jewel or intrigue will do a wesday

i always say stay away from oak chatue the bank and drais unless u want to see one of there acts they actualy have performing there

wensday is slim pickingbut

i would as of today light, then 1 oak then chatua in that order , but i bet there will be a shake up coming when the new clubs open, just as omnia took drias tuesday away

5. ReggieP

ReggieP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The answer always is : 'It depends". If you are looking for somewhere that does not get too crowded, weather permitting, Chateau rooftop could be fun. The last time I went there was when I was with a date. It was a wednesday night as well and we wanted to count it as a rather "chill" night. So it worked out fine for me then. I would personally not spend on a bottle at that place though.

6. simundo26

simundo26 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i like 1oak jewel indusrty is monday best bet wed is surrender

7. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

I heard Intrigue is not off to a good start. Feel bad because I was very excited for that venue.

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im notsurprised , jewel /hakkasan group is booking major talent to get people there, intrique is just a club, would u pay 50$ to go just a club or 50$ to go to see whats hot. right now . ur better off going to xs , ps intrigue has a private club inside so to keep celeberties away from regular people, so u would never know they were there so no buzz .

they need johnny manzel to bunch somebody in the face there to create a buzz or chriss brown to beat riahana there to get people.to go there. its also at the end of the strip and xs is hot were would spend ur money at a dead club no chicks or at xs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.