1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bell VIP shared limo shuttle

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by HighHopes777, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HighHopes777

HighHopes777 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know where the drop offs are at the hotels? Is it the main entrance or the shuttle section. I know the shuttles drop off in the back at Paris and that is a long walk with luggage if you have a problem walking. I am thinking of trying the VIP shared limo going to Bellagio and leaving from Paris. Also, I will need a cab going from Bellagio to Paris with luggage, will the cabbies object to such a short fare? Thanks in advance!

2. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not sure about the cabbies and a short fare but I would suggest UBER.

3. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a limo, so they drop off where the limos do.

4. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The shared limo ride does not guarantee a limo -- we got a sedan on our ride to mgm. We had to share it with an elderly couple -- one of the two or maybe both had been incontinent. My husband had to sit in the front seat with the driver -- which is where I would have preferred to sit. The couple took up about 75% of the back seat and made me cram in cattywampus. It was my first and last time to use them. The also showed up extremely late for our pick up time -- or I should say they no showed. It took 20 minutes or more on hold to get them to the hotel for our pick up.

As for the cab and short ride to Paris - it is their job. You could try Lyft or Uber.

5. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had a great experience both times with the shared limo. Both trips I had either a SUV, Stretch, or sedan all to myself. Also, here is my tipping strategy. $10 each way, and if I ever do share, I will tip $5. They drop off where the limos drop off.

6. M0rtyC

M0rtyC TBD

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've taken them 2 times as well and both were solo. I've always had a town car and the service has been great

Both trips I've been dropped off at one hotel and picked up at another. Make the reservation then simply call their number to make the pickup change.

7. HighHopes777

HighHopes777 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.