1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Specific times or MyVegas Rewards Shows?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shades, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shades

Shades Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to Vegas on Thursday. We purchased a few MyVegas rewards. Are they only usable at specific times? If you click the redeem link in the email and go to the mlife site we were only offered 3pm for Siegfried & Roy Habitat and only 7pm for the Shark Reef. Each place seems like it's a view at your own pace type of attraction.

Anyone have any first hand experience with these type rewards?

:cool:

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there not just a code that appears in your email that you show them at the MLIFE desk to get your passes? That's generally how it works. We cashed both of those prizes in two years ago and were not restricted by times we also didn't have to do anything through the MLIFE website.

Find out when you are there what time feeding time is at the Mirage. The cats and dolphins are more lively and fun when it's feeding time. Probably between 12:00 and 2:00.

3. Shades

Shades Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is what I was going by that I received in my email after purchase of Shark Reef:

"Redemption Instructions
    Redeem Your Reward
    Please follow the instructions below to redeem your Reward: 1.) Sign into your mlife.com account. If you do not have one, you can create one online at mlife.com. When you are enrolling online, be sure to use the same first name, last name, and email that you used to purchase your Reward. 2.) Click the redemption code link provided. 3.) Select the dates that you'd like to use your Reward. Available dates are in gold. 4.) Check out and wait for confirmation email. "

Following the click to redeem link only gives us a 7pm time for either day we're there.

:cool:

4. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same issue with the Shark Reef. Think it is just a bug and you should be able to go any time that day. When I booked, there was some mention I ignored about timing.

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From previous users you book & then just go the shark reef or dolphin habitat any time that day to will call window. It's just eliminating the mLife portion of the transaction & shortening your wait when you arrive as its in the system already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.