1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris Check-in @ 10 PM

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by GA Redneck, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be arriving in Vegas at 9:30 PM on a Wednesday and just wondering how the check-in around 10 PM will be and do you think we'd have a good shot of a free upgrade at this time of night? Also how will the airport and baggage claim be at this time?

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a great time to check in if you don't want a long line. Also good for upgrades.

3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I checked in at Paris at 10:30 once. granted, it was four years ago, so my experience is probably out of date. The good: super short wait to check in. The bad: they did not have any non-smoking rooms left, per my request. I was pretty upset, so they upgraded me at no cost to a red room (still smoking, but at least it was larger)

I Need Spa
  4. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've checked in pretty late, last time was 930 at Mandalay Bay. There were absolutely no people around and I got upgraded from a standard comp to a two bedroom suite, gave me another room to stumble into drunk vs. waking up my SO and making her mad.

5. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Vegasvic! What will the Airport and the baggage claim wait be like?

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, this is the biggest drawback to checking in late at CET in my limited late check-in experience. Rio tried to put us in an upgraded smoking room when checking in at 9pm on a Saturday. We stood firm and took a regular 2 queen room instead of the upgrade. Similar issues with CET Tunica properties as well, I didn't like to get to Harrah's Tunica (RIP) after 7p on a weekend.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  7. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to be a Debbie Downer, but we have not had good luck checking in there late (after 10:00 p.m.). We usually don't get the room we booked. It's a crapshoot. I have often wondered if we took advantage of checking in online earlier in the day would help. ??

8. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you do online check-in and how does that work? But also wouldn't that keep you from getting any type of upgrade?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.