1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Heritage Steak?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by iluv2fish, Feb 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iluv2fish

iluv2fish Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that there are some strong opinions about steak houses out there. I know nothing at all about steak since I don't eat it. But my husband enjoys a good steak when we are on vacation, so I'm wondering if it's worth redeeming a MyVegas reward for Heritage Steak. There are no prices on the menu and I know a good steak house will be pricey. I don't mind paying for good food and I did see some seafood options on the menu that would work for me. So I guess my question is, will my husband get a very good steak and is this reward worth redeeming?

2. Brando95

Brando95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've eaten there a few times and have always been pleased with my meal. The steaks are good. The grill everything over an open wood fire so it adds a nice smoke flavor to it.

July 4th in the desert!
  3. God-Speed

God-Speed "Live Life, Live It!"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I were at the Mirage just a few weeks ago for Championship Football weekend and ate their. Both of us were very pleased with the food and service. We will eat their again.:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.