1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria 25% off room rates

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Tree DA, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked rack rates on Aria's website for like $119/night midweek in April. Then I remembered the myvegas thing...once I'm within the 90 days can I buy the 25% off reward and get 25% off these rates? Or will it be 25% off whatever the going rate is at the time? Or 25% off something else? Seems kind of crazy that I could save over $100 on a reward that only costs 8000 LPs.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's 25% off their normal rack rates which you can basically find a 25% discount for Aria anywhere.

Also, you can purchase the reward at anytime, but will need to book the room within 90 days, not stay within the 90 days.

3. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh snap, thanks for the tip!

4. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Post how you make out on this one. Been thinking about it since we stay a lot a Aria.

Sema Show
    Golden Knights here we come. Go Dallas Stars!
  5. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked it. Only two of my nights were eligible for the discount though but it still saved me $60 somehow. I Googled around and didn't see any better discounts so figured why not use the measly 8000 LPs.

Now, am I to understand that I should use this booking date as the date of this reward? And that way I can use three separate rewards on my actual trip since it's over 90 days away? Probably will use the $50 free if available, free buffet(s) and maybe the $25 discount.

6. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, it's when you actually use/consume the reward. So you only have 2 rewards left for your trip.

7. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bummer. So you have 90 days from reward purchase to booking the room but for redeeming the reward its the actual stay date that counts towards your 3 rewards in 30 days thing? Shit, I'm confused. Is it 3 in 30 or 3 in 90? I have a trip in January...if i use a buffet or something will it negate my ability to use my two remaining ones in March?

I have over 1M LPs I'll never use.

8. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought it was 3 every 30. You have to use them by 90 days.

Sema Show
    Golden Knights here we come. Go Dallas Stars!
  9. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's 3 in 30. Rewards expire if not used within 90 days. However, you can book a show or a hotel that's more than 90 days out. For example, you purchase a ticket for KA today, you could reserve tickets for a show in June.

I think the simplest way to understand it is that you get 3 MLife rewards per trip. So you can use 3 rewards for your trip in January and 3 more for your trip in March.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.